was very bad a few years ago when I first started experimenting with iodine.
Now I rarely get cystic type acne. A couple things helped:
- bromide load is now reduced
- upped zinc and test with zinc talley test
- added copper peptides to my skin
- switched to olive oil with a drop of tea tree oil to cleanse with followed by apple cider vinegar and distilled water to wipe it off
- added colostrum supplements
- added tumeric powder at night
So my skin really looks nice in general except for these flaming red dots popping up and occasionally small cystic bumps. It's nothing I can't live with but sure would be nice to see it all gone for good.
The red dots are frustrating because they come out of now where and I don't know they're even there until I look in a mirror. They appear on the outer upper cheeks so are really noticeable. These things only happen when I'm on Iodine
so it's related.