It's been 3 weeks since I started my son on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
. I began with 1 drop in the p.m., then a few days later added an a.m. dose of 1 drop. He reacted strongly to this with increased diarrhea, gas, yeast symptoms, and finally vomiting. I posted about this incident and said I'd reduced his dose to 1x a day. That helped calm things. But, it was suggested that I might consider dropping his parasite
cleanse herbs and go to 2 drops Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
1x a day for a couple weeks. I decided to give this a try, and after one week, my son is doing very well. He is nonverbal, so I rely on his physical symptoms to gauge how things work. For a few days after going to 2 drops in p.m., he gagged himself several times each day (his response to stomach nausea, upset, reflux). But, other than that, there was no return of parasite
symptoms/behaviors. This was amazing because every time we tried to reduce the dose of his parasite
cleanse herbs, the behaviors flared up big time. So, now he is completely off the herbs, his stools have firmed up after years of being loose more often than not, yeast behaviors are minimal, no more gagging himself. I'm interested in increasing his dose at some point, but I'm afraid that since he is so sensitive it might be hard on him to do so. Will a 2 drop dose be effective over the long haul, or should I try to increase it?