>- The zapper didn't work well for me.
I am sorry to hear that and I do occasionally do hear similar reports. This almost always is a result of improper use of the zapper.
I hope that you did not actually hold the copper rods in your bare hands. They should always be wrapped in paper towels or cloth which has been wet with salt water.
MHH - No, I used the paper towels as instructed with salt water. But of course for the current to get through the towels, the water and the salt has to be in the towels. With the current transfer, the towels would turn green and turn my hands green. I don't see hows its possible to not get some copper into your skin.
Also, what zapper did you use? What frequencies? did you use the standard 7-20-7-20-7 approach or one of the more advanced and effective methods? Did you use the augmentation footpads which significantly improve the effectiveness?
MHH - I used a standard 7-20 zapper and I zapped with both frequencies. I can't remember the model I used, but its not a fly by night zapper. It was metioned by several people and it came in a nice box with an instruction manual. I paid I think $75 for it. I didn't use the foodpads, it only came with handles.
>- its treating the "sympom" not the cause,
while not necessarily the root cause, they are not a symptom. The symptoms may be itching, tiredness, or many other things. The parasites
are a cause of symptoms and may even cause you to want to eat unhealthy foods.
BTW, you can still get parasites
even if your body is alkaline. It may be harder but these can be stubborn creatures, in some cases almost imitating the movie "Alien".
MHH - I agree with these statements to a point. But I found out, that for me the parasites were a "result" if not the cause of my illness. Heavy Metals was the core cause for the parasites, infections, and allergies. And I will definately say that the Zapper is an extremely bad way to attack parasites until you know why they are there. Anyone with a heavy metal problem would be warned against using the zapper.
>- uses man-made electrical impulses
All frequencies are natural and exist everywhere in nature.
MHH - Yes, but the TYPES of frequencies ( wave form, phase, amplitude, strength, etc ) used by manmade devices are often very different then they are in nature. For instance, if the microwaves found in natural background radiation were anything near the strength of those found in a microwave oven, we would all be cooked with in a few hours! The zapper, although much safer, still probably generates a much stronger frequency than anything found in nature at that same frequency. And the danger is that frequencies that are too strong can override our bodies natural electromagnetic field and start to interfere with the signals in our CNS and the natural resonance of the cells in our bodies.
>- Parasites are there because of long term issues like allergies, leaky-gut,
Actually, these are problems often cause by parasites. Allergies do not cause parasites, and neither does leaky gut.
MHH - Maybe I should have been more clear here.
But in my opinion, and what I experienced allergies DID cause my parasite
problem along with other problems.
My core problem was heavy metal toxicity from unprotected Amalgam
filling removal and themerisol in vaccines I received in 1996.
This led to a gradual breakdown in my digestion and auto-immune reactions to the gut( I had a upper GI series done which showed chronic inflamation ).
Which lead to leaky gut and yeast infections and food allergies
The parasites were not even on my radar until I resolved the mercury issues and fixed my diet and started treating allergies ( to vaccines, food, and mercury, chemicals and some other metals ). I hadn't really noticed I had them then.
But as I got rid of the heavy metals ( through chelation ) and the chemicals through NAET treatments, the parasites started to take off. Thats when I tried the zapper with short term success followed by major relapse. Due in part I think to the copper in the handles ( copper IS a heavy metal and can be toxic ), and my compromised liver that couldn't detox metals fast enough.
Anyway, I've had 2 seperate NAET practitioners test me for allergies to 7 energy signaures to parasites, all positive. I've been treated for each one.
I was allergic to the parasites themselves, causing my immune system to not handle them. After the treatments, my body has DUMPED tons more parasites on its own then the zapper ever did.
Hence, I disagree with you statement the allergies can not cause parasites. Parasites should by handled by a normal immune system. Its immune system disfunction and allergies that allow them to be there in the first place. Parasites are everywhere. We are always exposed to them. Fixing the allergies and the immune system and detoxing the body is the way to go.
>- Its a temporary solution to a long-term problem.
I can see where you might think that but I would say that it is a quick and effective first step toward restoring good health. I agree, do not stop with zapping. Balance your pH, oxygenate, nutrify with fresh raw vegetables full of enzynes and antioxidants.
MHH - Per my statement above, you still have to fix the core issues of allergies, immune system dysfuction, and toxicity. Zapping is just a stop-gap measure, like anti-biotics. What happens when you zap for 3 months, get rid of the parasites and then eat at a resturant where the beef is undercooked. If you immune system is not fixed, you will just get tape worms or something else again and end up zapping or doing a another parasite
>- I don't think it kills everything. After trying the zapper for a few weeks, I actually got a good deal worse. And I stayed worse for a while.
As I said before, this often happens with improper zapping but it can also happen for other reasons.
MHH -- Believe me, I zapped plenty and proper. I read and researched quite a bit on how to zap. And I took pro-biotics. I think the truth of the matter is the zapper is like anti-biotics. It a broad-based attack that kills the good and the bad bacteria, parasites, and other stuff together. Then your system gets more out of whack. Honestly, nobody even knows all the parasites and bacteria in the body. And there are prob dozens of species that have not even been identified yet. So the zapper may be causing more harm then good by killing much of the good stuff in the body as the bad.
>- it probably kills some of the good bacteria along with the parasites,
If you got a good zapper with a good instruction manual, you would know that this is possible and exactly what you should do to avoid this type of problem.
MHH - I answered this in my previous post.
MHH - in summary, at least in my case, I found the zapper one of the worse experiences I had in my journey back to health. There are much better, more natural, and safer ways to heal. As you can tell by now, I feel very strongly about this.