Well, here's a .pdf document (March 2001) where sodium chlorite (MMS) is being fed to cattle and pigs before slaughter to kill salmonella and e. coli. In what I can find on curezone and elsewhere - that's kind of what it does to the human body, except, not before slaughter. lol
"The best resource is the vast number of users and several years of use of Stabilized Oxygen."
Then, what is the difference between ingesting sodium chlorite (MMS) and Hydrogen Peroxide? H2O2 is also a naturally produced by the body. I've done a lot of H2O2 ingestion. How is MMS any different?