I decided to go over to the FAWT website and ask some questions on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
seeing how they claim:
"We have worked with and studied this health solution (MMS) for over 3 years. Any questions about or curiosity whether it really works, feel free to ask. We have seen this work numerous times on a number of different conditions. In all of them the person reported being healed of the ailment in the same day."
I hoped they could help me to better understand a few things...
Here is what I learned:
I have been reading up on chlorine dioxide and everything I come across CLEARLY states that organic substances, for example, humic substances, do not survive well in the presence of Chlorine Dioxide/MMS. Granted this data is dealing with chlorine dioxide in water, but needs to be understood nonetheless.
In light of this information I am thinking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
is best taken alone on an empty stomach.
Why Chlorine Dioxide Only Reacts With Harmful Substances
To our knowledge and experience, the chlorine dioxide reacts only with acidic substances with a negative charge. The CLO2 molecule does not react with normal healthy cells, as their pH is not below 7 and they have a normal, neurtral or positive charge. When it contacts a parasite, harmful bacteria or virus, their lower pH level and negative charge causes the chlorine to be drawn to it and chemically react with it. It then oxidizes the substance, destroying it immediately. The healthy cells have the same charge as the chlorine dioxide so there is no reaction. Hence why why over a hundred thousand people have used Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
without side effect.
Emtpy Stomach Recommended
In Jim Humble's book he recommends taking MMS on an empty stomach. However, being full will only dilute the solution, and not prevent its working, as the chlorine dioxide does not react with normal food particles, unless they happen to be acidic, or of a negative charge.
Another Question from me:
Chlorine Dioxide in water oxidizes iron and manganese, what does it do in the body?
Chemistry of Iron Oxidation
Chlorine dioxide and the chlorite byproduct rapidly oxidize Fe (II) to Fe (III)
Chemistry of Manganese Oxidation
As in iron oxidation, chlorine dioxide and chlorite react rapidly with soluble manganese by oxidizing it to manganese dioxide based on the following equation.
I have a tendency to be low on iron and I worry that MMS could oxidize too much of my iron.
Can you put me at ease?
Reducing Iron Levels, Or Those Of Other Metals
Taking Iron supplements before taking MMS, and also during, is probably a good idea. MMS has not seriously reduced people's iron levels or those of other metals which chlorine dioxide oxidizes to cause any noticeable side effects. No side effects from this have been reported, either to me or to its discoverer Jim Humble. In this we rest assured that its metal-oxidizing benefits are not dangeous. However precautions should be taken by those with certain conditions that call for them.