8 years ago I found myself in emergency, dehydrated because of 2 days of constant diarrhea and rectal bleeding.
That night, I spoke to my father, who also had Candida but didn't tell me until I was in trouble.
The next day, I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis and had a colonoscopy. They found nothing and recommended steroids if I had a flare up again. They gastointestinologist *laughed* when I mentioned Candida. "That's what health food stores use to sell products". Moron. Never blindly follow doctors, listen to them but use your own brain as well. Anyway...
Your Candida priorities should be this:
1) Get informed: Read "The Yeast Connection" and the " The Cure For All Diseases
" by Dr Clark
2) Don't do stupid shit like putting cortico steroids up your ass like the doctors want, with Candida it's a completely short term fix and will long term make things much worse.
3) Diet: Stay away from all sweets, sugar, and especially alcohol. Try to eat mostly meat, fish, eggs, vegetables, and yogurt.
Clease: The cause of the Candida is most likely parasite. In any case, parasite
cleases kill Candida as well. Use a herbal product called "Humaworm" or "Clarkia" (strong, be careful) and keep using them in cycles (2 week breaks). Use a zapper to also clear parasites
5) For short term relief, use a drug called Nilstat. I found a lot of the herbal things people recommend just didn't work for me, they were much too weak and my rectal bleeding continued.
6) Build your Immune System: Eventually you will need to build your immune system back, but only after a few cleanses. Things that help with that are "Master Cleanse" (fast), liver/kidney/gal bladder flushes, lots of vitamin C, antioxidant vitamin (selenium + CQ10), and the best product of all, Immunocal.