There are thousands of nutrients in the fruits, vegetables, nuts, Sea Salt , wild plants and each of those nutrients could aid our body in healing itself.
Modern Science have already discovered and named hundreds of them. I am going to mention a few here:
- Coenzyme Q10
- Amygdaline (Vitamin B17)
- Digestive enzymes
- Colloidal Silver
- Olive leaf extract
- Colloidal minerals
- Trace Minerals
- Unrefined Sea Salt
- Algae and seaweed
- Cox-2 Inhibitors such as "reservatol" in red grapes and "curcumin" in Turmeric suppress tumor's production of growth factors. It may inhibit blood vessel growth in tumors. Tumor without blood vessel can not grow.
- Broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage ... have "sulforaphane" , which boost production of Phase II Enzymes. Phase II Enzymes remove carcinogens from cells.
Broccoli contains some of the most effective cancer preventing compounds including sulphoraphane, phenethylisothiocyanate, indole-3-carbinol and chlorophyll.
- Tomatoes contain p-coumaric acid, chlorogenic acid and lycopene. Cabbage contains 3-indole-carbinol, oltipraz, brassinin and phenethyl isothiocyanate.
- Parsley has been shown to boost liver production of glutathione-S-transferase, which detoxifies synthetic chemical carcinogens.
- Carrots contain beta-carotene and xanthophyll. A Canadian study has shown that eating carrots reduced the incidence of Breast Cancer in postmenopausal women. Another study published in Japan has shown that eating carrots reduced the risk of breast and cervical cancer in younger women.
Viewed 2206850 times
All #56153's Answers