CureZone   Log On   Join
Home > Knowledge Base > Dentistry > Amalgam

amalgam just fell out of upper back molar/what to do til dr?

 [Answer This Question]   [Ask New Question]   Click here to receive email notification every time someone answers this question

Get an instant temporary filling at your favorite drugstore   by FocusOnHealth   10 year

Step 1: Head to the drugstore and look around in the Oral Care aisle. Find a product called "Dentemp Temporary Tooth Filling" (or something similar). It is a tiny packet of putty for giving yourself a temporary filling so strong you can eat on it. It should be priced at around $5.00.

Step 2: Go home, open the packet, and carefully follow the instructions you've received with the product.

Step 3: Keep in mind that temporary fillings are designed to automatically fall out in a few days. So, get to a dentist in a few days. Tell them it is a minor emergency.

Step 4: Resolve/decide that -- unless in the unlikely event you want to get rid of your teeth -- to NEVER EVER ask for amalgam/silver fillings. Why? Read

Good Answer? Yes     No       Hide this question

Viewed 10827 times
All FocusOnHealth's Answers
Terms of Service


Back To Top

Google Advertisement

Google Advertisement


Donate to CureZone

1.1406 sec