How does MMS work in the body?
The Science in the above post is irrefutable. Furthermore, I have been on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for two years now (age 68) and some chronic ailments I once had are now history. I am still cleaning out, so haven't made it to the maintenance-dose stage, but I am at the point where I feel more energetic, and have a more positive state of mind.
I have also seen periods when I felt better than I have ever felt in my life, so am now finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
Someone who reviewed this product elsewhere commented that with this method you would feel worse before you feel better. This is so true. When the pathogens, heavy metals, etc. are flushed out of tissues and into the blood stream one will feel the effects thereof. And, occasionally, there will be short episodes of diarrhea, but these usually pass with one sitting.
Highly recommended, but keep in mind you take miniscule doses (mine is 14 drops from each of the two bottles once a day), and if you are up there in years you will have decades of toxins to flush out, so be patient and stay the course for the long haul. You will be glad you did.
Viewed 44575 times
< Send email to
All ALloydW's Answers
Once it is introduced into the bloodstream, chlorine dioxide performs a highly energetic acceptance of four electrons when it comes across any cell that is below a pH value of 7. This means that diseased cells are essentially vaporized (i.e., “oxidized”) while healthy cells are unaffected.
Here is how it happens.
Red blood cells that are normal carriers of oxygen throughout the body do not differentiate between chlorine dioxide and oxygen. Therefore, after ingesting the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement /chlorine dioxide-rich solution, red blood cells pick up chlorine dioxide ions that are deposited on the stomach wall where it normally gathers nutrients of various kinds before journeying through the body.
Then, when the red blood cells armed with chlorine dioxide encounter parasites, fungi, or diseased cells that all have low pH and a positive ionic charge, the “aliens” are destroyed along with the chlorine dioxide ion. If no such encounters occur, the chlorine dioxide will be carried to a point in the body where oxygen normally oxidizes poisons and other harmful agents.
If the chlorine dioxide doesn’t hit anything that can set it off, it will deteriorate, and thus lose an electron or two. This may allow it to combine with a very important substance that the immune system uses to make hypochlorous acid. This compound kills pathogens, killer cells, and even cancerous cells. Hypochlorous acid is so important, its diminished presence in the body is described medically by the term myeloperoxidase deficiency.
Many people are afflicted by this condition. The immune system needs a great deal more hypochlorous acid when disease is present. Facilitated by the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement solution, chlorine dioxide delivers it in spades, as does magnesium chloride, but that’s another part of the health discussion.
The most salient point to know, is that chlorine dioxide has 100 times more energy to do what oxygen normally does, and yet, will not harm healthy cells.
By the way, if you are totally healthy, and have nothing in your body that is at an acidic level below 7, there are no ill-effects from taking chlorine dioxide. However, your stores of hypochlorous acid will be increased.
MMS works best to destroy pathogens that may be present in the body, when 2 or 3 mg of free chlorine dioxide are in the solution at the time it is swallowed. However, the body is supplied with chlorine dioxide in a “timed release” manner lasting about 12 hours. Be aware, that before you feel better, it is likely you will feel ill.
Viewed 67888 times
All jfh's Answers
It Doesn't work! Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is a scam. Phaelosopher has been sucked in just like most Miracle-Mineral-Supplement supporters by the slick marketing of Jim Humble.
Before you make your mind up, read what these other reputable alternative health news sites have to say about Jim and Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . None of these sites sell anything and all are very critical of Big Pharma and it is VERY RARE for any "alt-med" to speak out against another alternative-medicine, they're generally not in the business of making enemies out of other alternative medicine supporters. So it's no small feat that Jim has made enemies amongst the alt-med community! MMS is NOT safe, if it was, then every alternative medicine news blog would support it.
Sign of the Times
Jim Humble, Nexus Magazine and The MMS Mafia http://www.sott.net/articles/show/213718-jim-humble-nexus-magazine-and-the-mms-mafia
War is Crime
MMS: Miracle Solution or Trojan Horse? http://www.wariscrime.com/2010/08/08/news/mms-miracle-solution-or-trojan-horse/
MMS Is Pure Poison, But the FDA Doesn't Stop It http://www.gaia-health.com/articles301/000308-mms-is-pure-poison-but-the-fda-lets-it-be-sold.shtml
Another Fraud Of Alternative Medicine: M.M.S. http://healthwyze.org/index.php/component/content/article/320-another-fraud-of-alternative-medicine-mms.html
Viewed 46673 times
All mmsdebunked's Answers
Here it is: http://www.sagevid.se/mms/mms_details.html
Viewed 28140 times
< Send email to
All SassaFrass88's Answers
Before even contemplating trying Miracle-Mineral-Supplement be sure to avail of the latest free 58 page eBook which I found today. The book is so informative and is packed with everything you wanted to know about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and it's uses and benefits. They have also added some videos to the book which also goes into preparing Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and a long interview with the discoverer of MMS, Jim Humble. You can find the eBook on this blog: http://www.anitabeggs.com
Viewed 54133 times
All mlavois's Answers