Day 2 to Day 5
Had to break the cleanse :(
Date: 10/16/2006 4:00:17 PM ( 16 y ) ... viewed 1641 times
I ended up breaking the cleanse on the 5th day. Days 2 to 4 were relatively uneventful with very little discomfort. I had better energy throughout this period. However, on the night of Day 4, just after hopping into bed, I started experiencing this fairly weird feeling (might have been blacking out) like my body was about to turn off. Needles to say I didn't care much for the experience and eventually went to sleep. On day 5 I woke and felt reasonably good, however, around lunch my world started fading in and out a little bit and I had some minor palpitations. So I decided enough is enough.
Oh and on Day 3 I put my back out in a way I've only done half a dozen times before in my life. I tend to suffer from this more when my muscle tone in out of shape.
Also, my weight loss was too rapid I think. On the morning of Day 4 I weighed 208 lbs down from 217 when I started.
So to sum up. I think there were three things wrong with doing the clease this time:
1) I started too soon after my last cleanse (approx. 1 month and 25 days) even though Stanley says 2 months
2) Its the wrong season. Every fibre in my body is trying build and I'm starving it.
3) I was relatively stagnant for two weeks prior to this.
4) Fall and Spring are the worst times for my health. This is when I typically get palpitations.
5) I had a couple of days where I didn't drink enough of the MC also I wasn't taking any herbal laxative in the morning - which I think would have helped a little more. I never did the Salt Water Flush - tried twice on the first cleanse and just can't do it.
I will likely start another cleanse again - but after the New Year. In the meantime, the 5 day mini cleanse did end my cravings for sweet and fatting foods. So now my goal is to just eat healthy. Buy no more junk. And exercise .... this I know to be the number one thing I must do.
To everyone contemplating this cleanse: prepare accordingly, stick to the instructions, make sure you get enough drinks in and know yourself.
See you in the winter.
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!Print this page
Email this page