If you have any suggestions on what I may add to this, please post them! Thanks!
Date: 6/15/2006 12:51:33 AM ( 16 y ) ... viewed 2269 times
I think perhaps today I had that experience where I decided 'Enough is enough...'?
when you FINALLY want to crawl out of that hole which we call 'illness' and 'dis-ease'.
My stomach is having trouble tolerating ANY food - even fresh fruit like watermelon and cherries.
Talked to the doctor yesterday, here's some things he said which also spurred a change:
"[You] must have really good genetics, because [you'd] be dead by now."
"She is so young, yet her body is deteriorating."
"[She] seems to be creating a [serious] disease, ... which, if she continues, will have a big impact on her within the next 2-4 years."
I used six Okra Pepsin pills already.. I'm going to start seriously taking them tomorrow. I've heard 100 pills is enough to clean out the system, and the extra 50 is in there to ensure that, so I'm sure I have enough left to acheive the desired result.
- 5 doses of BarleyMax daily. It has plenty of Magnesium, I've heard, I hope that can get me off of my seemingly dependency of enemas.
- Apple Cider Vinegar.. it caused intestinal swelling in the past, going to try taking small doses. It's so healing, I'd like to integrate it again.
- Mimulus Bach Essence, as needed.. and Willow, when I get it.
- This Quantum Noni stuff looks cool. :)
- Going to start taking Mega doses of Vitamin C, Camu Camu based. I'll start with one teaspoon daily and add to that.. just want to introduce it into my system.
- Going to continue studying The Four Agreements. I'd also like to write down the beautiful messages written in the Messiah's Handbook from 'The Reluctant Messiah' and hang it up on my wall so I can read it everyday.
- Oregano Oil
- SALLLLT. I love salt. I love LOVE salt. I'd like to engage in creating Sole.
- When I have more money, I'd like to invest in the Primal Defense microorganisms.. I think that'll help in my movements, as well.
- Rubbing coconut and palm oil onto my skin everyday.
- Getting up at 5:00 a.m. to go running [I haven't ran in awhile! In 3 hours and 15 minutes I'm going to run for the first time in.. 6 months!]
- Walks at night. Going to start wearing a backpack.
- Practicing staff/bokken like I used to.. Daddy encouraged us to learn self-defense. I wonder if I can get my bokken back from California..?
- Has anyone played DDR? LOL, It's so fun, and you get so much exercise! I'll play that in the arcade when I can.
- Sungazing and sunbathing.
.. already old programming is creeping into my mind. 'No. I don't want to do this. You're just going to fail anyway. Delete this.'
No. I'm choosing otherwise.
I've been sleeping alone at night..
TAKE YOUR POWER BACK!
P.S. It seems everywhere I've looked for the past few days, there was a message that LITERALLY said 'Step Up!'
Hah. <3 I love the Universe.
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!Print this page
Email this page