need to type this now while in my head but dont have time to explain.
Date: 5/9/2006 10:44:18 PM ( 15 y ) ... viewed 1780 times
what i have learned in last 4 months:
1. definately dont need as much food as we think - very important..we so overeat!
2. exercise is crucial to lifestyle change and must be routine
3. the more bad stuff you put in your body the more bad stuff you want visa versa
4. its ok (and i think important) to indulge in some cravings but have to limit
5. its ok to be hungry it is just another feeling you can learn to accept
6. water water water
7. you gotta poo!
8. goals are important...so set them so you can achieve...then keep changing them as you evolve
9. fasting is a tool you can use to acheive goals (but you have to be informed)
10. altimately it has to be for you and not for anyone else
just feeling inspirational at the moment but too damn tired to say more! i will elaborate on my thoughts tommorrow. good nite all.
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!Print this page
Email this page