Just Say No To Foreign Objects!
Date: 7/27/2006 11:53:42 AM ( 12 y ) ... viewed 6479 times
I used the Vitamin C treatment for one night and luckily have the odor under control again, it's been 3 days since and no odor.
It's got to be obvious to doctors that inserting some foreign object in the uterus could be a breeding ground for bacteria and I question what the positive outcome of leaching copper into your system could be... Other than preventing pregnancy of course, hmmmm let's see, rat poison or arsenic or lead or mercury would probably kill sperm also but do I want any of that in my system? I can't believe I ever got talked into that!
Also, my normal discharge was especially heavy and thick while i had the IUD in, I know you all wanted to hear that graphic detail, but it worried me because there was so much - since it is your vaginas natural method of cleaning itself, it seemed like my body was trying to very aggressively clean and rid itself of something - the IUD and when it came time for it to come out, my body let it go easily. Thank goodness nothing bad happened while it was in and I guess (hope) I got it out before any damage was done to my body. I can't believe they approve leaving those in place for 10 years!
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!