Designed thinking leads to a better life!
Many people go thru life by not seeing the pleasure of love by using simple Designated Thinking! It is about learning how to not be discontented and negative in life! I have used this method of interaction to live a more contented existence!
Date: 3/6/2022 4:14:45 PM ( 5 mon ) ... viewed 219 times
Designed Thinking leads to becoming more content in your life!
You can just as well think yourself happy and content.
I learned to use Designed Thinking as a Technical Support Engineer.
This came to a prime point when not long ago when I was interacting with one of my granddaughters! I attempt to become more structured when in the course of conversation! I received a sharp contrast!
It was not just the situation; rather it came down to the mood of the discussion! In this discussion, my Grand daughter responded to a decision making reply! With " Don't be Grumpy! ". This showed a whole new direction to the conversation!
We all have had interfaces and direct one on one confrontations! The key is who, what and how did we react to the misunderstanding or disagreement!
Our existence here on earth is based for the most part on when and how we respond, Most people tend to react in on of the following manners:
1) Out right in your face responses or replies! These seldom resolve things and many times just set the stage for more confrontation!
2) Seek the reason or purpose for the exchange; any reply should be based on a mutual meeting of the minds!
3) Our time here is often better spent attempting to seek common ground and help to build bridges of common agreement and or information!
4) One thing we should try to
do is become a confident and friend - not be adversarial or in contentious!
5) In confronting new knowledge and/or becoming mentors sets the stage for applying better methods of
6) Conversation and other interpersonal actions! One of the key points in our life should be learning proper interaction! If we do not get our priorities in a balanced way!
7) Designed thinking if used properly will lead to a better and more successful life by following principled plans.
Will follow up on later posts, so stop back and/or ask questions, as I am willing to share knowledge and truth!
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!Print this page
Email this page