Home Remedies for Hair Growth
Hair loss is the thinning of hair on the scalp. The medical term for hair loss is alopecia. Alopecia can be temporary or permanent.Hair loss is the thinning of hair on the scalp. The medical term for hair loss is alopecia. Alopecia can be temporary or permanent. The most common form of hair loss occurs gradually and is referred to as androgenetic alopecia, which is a combination of hormones as well as genetics. Other types of hair loss treatment include alopecia areata (patches of baldness that usually grow back), telogen effluvium (rapid shedding after childbirth, fever, or sudden weight loss); and traction alopecia (thinning from tight braids or ponytails). Usually, it takes place with an increase in age in both men and women and can be very troublesome. However, there are a lot of tried and tested hair growth home remedies that have proven to be very effective in the past; such as:
Date: 5/18/2020 12:14:55 PM ( 3 y ) ... viewed 235 times
Having learned about these home remedies, it is also important to understand that if one is battling severe hair loss; it is advisable to seek medical expertise. Aayna Skin Clinic has an entire section dedicated solely to hair growth treatment in Delhi that offers solutions to a host of hair problems. Its especially curated hair clinic aims to provide effective treatments to the entire gamut of hair problems, including:
- Onion juice: Onion juice has been used to promote hair growth for ages. All one needs to do is chop a few onions and apply its juice evenly all over the scalp for good 20 minutes and then wash it off with a mild shampoo. This remedy has proven to be beneficial as it contains sulfur that boosts collagen production in the tissues and helps in the re-growth of hair.
- Egg mask: This remedy incorporates an egg white with a tablespoon of olive oil and honey. The hair concoction is packed with protein, phosphorous, zinc, iron, and ensures that one’s locks are healthy as well as lustrous.
- Coconut milk: A lot of doctors recommend using coconut milk for hair growth as it rich source of iron, potassium, and essential fats. One must ensure that coconut milk is extracted from fresh coconut to make the most of this remedy. Additionally, it must be mixed with a little bit of lemon and four drops of lavender oil before application.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar gently cleanses the scalp and maintains the pH balance of the hair, which helps to accelerate hair growth. It should be used as a final rinse after washing one’s hair to fetch the best results. This home remedy is widely used as it also gives one’s hair an added shine.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek is yet another age-old remedy for hair growth problems. It contains proteins and nicotinic acid and has been known to stimulate hair growth for ages. Subsequently, the home remedy continues to be one of the best hair growth tips in recent times as well.
Therefore, it is safe to say Aayna has established itself as one of the most sought after clinic for dermatological as well as hair growth treatment in Delhi.
- Excessive hair growth due to hormonal imbalance
- Pattern alopecia
- Hair thinning
- Unwanted body hair
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!Print this page
Email this page