Improve your life - Part 6
** Serving in Congress is an honour and privilege NOT a career.**
Date: 4/4/2019 2:00:22 AM ( 48 d ) ... viewed 88 times
President Trump is asking everyone to forward this message to a minimum of 20 peosons, and then ask each to forward it - do likewise. In three days, most people in the United States will have the message.
This is an idea that should be passed around, regardless of political party. It is not about political party!
The TRUMP recomendations: Congressional Reform Act of 2017
1. No Tenure / No Pension. A Congressman/woman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they're out of office. And, no more perks go with them.
2. Congress (past, present, & future) participates in Social Security. All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people. It may not be used for any other purpose.
3. Congress must purchase their own retirement plan, just as ALL Americans do.
4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.
5. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.
6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people
(i.e. NO MORE INSIDER TRADING!!!).
7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen/or women are void. The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen/or women. Congress made all these contracts by and for themselves.
Serving in Congress is an honor and privilege NOT a career.
The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators should serve their term(s), then go home and go back to work … not get all kinds of freebies.
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!Print this page
Email this page