Day 1 of Fast
Updating every few hours to help keep myself fasting.
Date: 10/20/2012 11:40:57 PM ( 11 y ) ... viewed 15281 times
Fasting Day 1 has begun. Trying to sleep but tossing and turning. Craving some snacks for comfort but reminded myself that I am now fasting. Going to try to sleep.
Can't sleep at all. Writing out rules for my fast. Want to do at least 21 days because that is the time it takes to form a new habit. But aiming for around 40, but if I make it 21 then, wow. Drinking a lot of water to have something. Cause I am used to constantly eating or drinking something, thus my problems. So, drinking lots of water. I know at some point I will get really sick of water and won't drink so much while I fast, but jus trying to get through the first few days for now.
1. Fast at least 21 days. (to form new habit)
2. Water Only
3. Take Advil if you have headaches, cut down on anti-depressants or/and wean off.
4. Eat Low Fat Raw foods diet for at least a month after fasting.
5. And then start walking/jogging (get gym membership).
6. Follow low fat vegan diet.
Got some sleep. Bored with the water and really miss having something with flavor to drink. But not hungry.
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!Print this page
Email this page