day three - more of the same, but more of exercise too
third day. 2 Lbs less. more active.
Date: 5/10/2012 5:39:12 PM ( 10 y ) ... viewed 1512 times
Ok, quick facts - weigh myself this morning. it was 89.2 kilos (196.2 lbs) - roughly 2Lbs down since day one. I know its all water weight by now, but at least it moved in the right direction.
Night was horrible: woke up several times, heart racing, thirsty. typical detox things.
Got myself (despite huge fatigue) out to the park, walk, stretched - 40 minutes.
Lunch - huge salad - all fresh, with some shrimps, no dressing. After all, the goal is not to lose muscle weight, so i need protein (plus, i was really starving).
Normal work day after all. Black tea. Couldnt help myself, and ate two (rather big) pieces of 75% dark chocolate. To lift my mood up.
The pressure is falling, the thunderstorm is building up. So felt lazy and sluggish and completely fat at the end of the day.
A friend of mine gave me this workout video - Brazil Butt Lift (ok, whom am i kidding, i downloaded it off the web), it sounds like something I'd never touch - or even watch - but here i was - a new low.
I wanted to get myself out of this day's slugishness somehow. Plus the dinner cravings were sneaking up on me. So here's what i did when i got home:
- i got some youtube music videos - you know - the ones that you just can't help but jump up and start moving along to. i don't know about you, but what always works for me is La Bomba by King Afrika.
- i was out of breath and sweaty by the end of it, but hell, i wanted to not be like that anymore (endorphines, neat little things).
- i popped that video worked out (one out of 6) and TRIED to simulate what a very fit girl in this video did with her legs.
- That went on for 25 pathetic minutes. I was all red and sweaty. But felt good.
- Jumped in the show, but before gave myself a good rub with the used coffee grounds from this morning. i know. sounds rather gross, and it made a real mess in the shower. but boy, they say that's what kills cellulite. you don't believe me - google it yourself.
- i don't know but the combination of all of the above, killed my hunger and made my skin look great. (i also could feel my butt very acutely, but i guess that's the point of that video).
- my husband came home (hungry), but i suggested a walk, so we walk for about an hour. sat down at some outdoor restaurant. I had a 0.5l non-alcoholic beer (i thought it was well deserved), and some salad (ok, also 3 slices of dark bread). We then walked back home - another 40 minutes.
All and all - a pretty active day. Hopefully, a good uninterrupted night sleep will follow. as well as more days like that. because, whom am I kidding, we all are pretty good at starting something - but finishing is a whole different matter.
and seriously, draw the curtains and try this La Bomba thing. it WORKS.
ps oh and i forgot - a cold cucumber rub all over the face after the walk (and a face wash) - heaven. Skin is still dry, but there's that glow from all the exercise and fresh air. the simple things, right?
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!Print this page
Email this page