Coconut oil pulling worked for my toothaches for about 6 months, but then stopped working for me. Then I tried MMS and it worked much better than expected, with one minor side effect, dry mouth.
Date: 11/18/2008 8:50:05 PM ( 11 y ) ... viewed 2027 times
- I'm Lloyd Kinder, 59, near St. Louis.
- I found Curezone about 21 months ago, when looking for a cure for my toothaches. I had them about once a month or so for over ten years. I read previously to that that putting a cashew in the mouth in the painful area ends the pain. So I tried that and it worked once or twice, but not dependably. So I did a net search again and this time found Curezone's info on oil pulling. Someone, I think a doctor, had said that it worked on toothaches.
- So I tried coconut oil for oil pulling, since I had a lot of it on hand. I didn't spit it out, like most people seem to do, because coconut oil is very healthful. I wasn't concerned about dead bacteria in it, because they're merely tiny plants. Over the next few days I got a very bad toothache in a different area of my mouth on 3 different days, mainly overnight. I kept at it, because I had read that there's often a healing crisis. And that's what it must have been, because my toothaches went away after that, until October.
- For some reason, in October last year, oil pulling stopped working for me. I had just heard about MMS then, so I got some and tried it and it worked better than oil pulling. So I've been using that for over a year now. I was using it daily for the first month or so, then reduced it to weekly or so, then monthly. Eventually, the bacteria would tend to come back, since there are always bacteria in the mouth, at least with most meals, and toothaches would start to occur, but those would generally end shortly after taking a dose of MMS.
- Besides finding an effective treatment for tooth infection, I found some other very interesting benefits from MMS. My head, neck and shoulder aches went away too, for one thing. Also a growth or tumor on my gum went away gradually and seems to be completely gone now. Before MMS I'd had headaches about once a month for over ten years, along with some right shoulder pain, and it seemed to be getting more frequent last year. But since using MMS they've become very rare for me, and much milder than before. What this indicated to me is that the head, neck and shoulder pains were due to the tooth infections, supporting what I think George Meinig and other dentists have claimed about tooth infections having the tendency to become systemic throughout the body.
- I had the growth on my gum since early 2002 and read in Sam Biser's newletter that someone found black salve to be effective for cancer. I don't know if my growth was cancerous, but I found black salve on the internet and tried it and it shrank the growth well, but it came back after 6 months or so. I tried it again eventually and the same thing happened twice more. But with the MMS it seems to be staying gone.
- About 6 months ago or more I was getting dry mouth etc, especially at night. I thought it must be from the MMS. I did another net search on MMS and dry mouth and found that someone said drinking more water solves that problem. So I did that and it worked pretty well, though not as well as I'd like.
- By the way, the black salve did an excellent job of removing several moles on my face and elsewhere and some other skin problems. Beauty salons should learn about it. I think bloodroot is the main active ingredient in black salve.
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!Print this page
Email this page