Blog: My First Master Cleanse
by Nisa Q

My First Master Cleanse experience

My Journal of my First Master Cleanse

Date:   6/26/2008 10:40:10 AM   ( 11 y ) ... viewed 3823 times

This is a blog I made and kept on my computer at home but I decided to share it here because it might help someone else and I will also have it out there where I can find it to remind myself whenever I need to.

I lost about 30 pounds in total over 20 something days. I did not keep a journal for all of it just the first 11 days . . . now I wish I had continued to the end.

Lemonade Diet Blog
Female, 32 y.o.,
I decided to do a blog on what my daily routine and track the changes as I go along.

Day 1 – Thursday, Nov 1, 2007

 I am surprised at myself and the fact that I made it through a whole day. I thought that it would be incredibly hard considering how much I love to eat but it was pretty bearable.

 I did the laxative tea last night. I used the Smooth Move brand which was not too bad at all. It tasted kind of sweet (I did not add sugar) and citrusy and was pretty good for a laxative tea.

 In the morning I did the 32 oz of Salt Water Bath – it was pretty horrible and tasted a bit like hot sweat but I finished it. After the salt water, I went to the bathroom about maybe 3 or 4 times and then that was it for the rest of the day.

 The lemonade itself was pretty fine even though the cayenne pepper had a kick to it but it was bearable and kind of nice - - makes your mouth feel alive and a little bit excited. I did feel some hunger pangs digging into my belly but I kept taking sips of the lemonade as I got hungry and the pangs went away for about half an hour to an hour.

 I drank the tea as the last thing before I actually got into bed. Not a bad day after all.

Day 2 – Friday, Nov 2

 I made it to Day 2. I jumped on the scale and I lost maybe 2 or so pounds – but that is pretty regular for not eating a day.

 I did the salt water this morning and it was tough going but I made it through all of it though I gagged a part of the way and threw up some of it. But I persevered and I got through it all.

 I was on the road for most of the day so I took the lemonade along in a Zephyrhills water bottle (the kind with the spout – 1pt, 7.7 oz). I felt hunger pangs but drank the lemonade and it chased them away.

 I got more maple syrup – the Grade B from the Whole Foods store it was about $15 for a 32 oz bottle It almost works out to the same as buying the Grade A at Walmart which was about $3.99 for a 8.5 oz bottle so either of them will be fine but the Grade B is better because of the nutrients.

Day 3 – Saturday, Nov 3

 I am still on it. I barely made it through the salt water, I did maybe half which is 16 oz. I still went to the bathroom on the 16 ounces but with more effort in the pushing. I was with Helen for the afternoon but I took the lemonade in the sippy bottles and I was ok.

 The challenge of my day came when we got chicken from Popeye’s and I got a but lustful after just a piece. I was almost going out of my mind with it and I was sooo wiling to give up 3 days over just a bite and a biscuit. I got mad at my sister because she would not give me any. I guess maybe I could have taken it for myself but I don’t know why I didn’t - - maybe it would have been easier to cheat if someone had aided and abetted me, but luckily for me she did not cave in even though I got really pissed and stormed off in a fit (yes over the food).

 I stormed off to my room and took several slugs of the lemonade and I was pretty calm after that. For a minute there it got pretty rough. So I did not eat the chicken – I did however drink the tea before bed.


Day 4 – Sunday, Nov 4

 I made it to Day 4. Unbelievable! I am happy that I did not have the chicken last night, It would so not have been worth it. I would have to start over at Day One today and thankfully I am not.

 I could not drink the salt water this morning. I absolutely could not stomach the thought of glugging it down today. I am sure that I would have gagged all over it. I woke up in the early morning with a bellyache that sent me to the bathroom. I went maybe once or twice again in the morning and that was it for the entire day. I feel really good in my body. I feel refreshed, upbeat and rather light and free in my body – so yeah good feelings.

 I was amazed that I could cook dinner and not even taste the pot once even though I was making my favorite - curry. I dished out dinner for everyone and did not share even a tiny plate for myself. I was drinking the lemonade the whole time though and right before I started making the plates I took a long drink first. So I guess that is how you get through it.

 I drank the tea and went to bed.

Day 5 – Monday, Nov 5

 Wow! Day 5 – not even a morsel. Wow!. The scale said that I have lost about 8 or so pounds. I did the salt water, this time I used regular water from the filter – not lukewarm water. It went down much easier.

 I tried to drink more lemonade today because I realise that I was probably not drinking enough because I mostly just sip at it and not drink like a glass at a time. So my total for the day is 64 ounces or less of the lemonade which should be more. I cooked dinner again today and was able to feed everyone and not myself out of the pot. I was rather proud of that accomplishment.

 My clothes are starting to show the changes, I took a picture of myself in a pair of size 16 jeans that cannot close as a before picture so I will at least be able to tell the true difference later when they actually button and zip up comfortably.

 I drank the tea before bed.

Day 6 – Tuesday, Nov 6

 The scale said that I am down 10 pounds this morning

 6 days without food for me who can barely remember going to bed without food or not waking in the middle of the night craving ice cream or some other crap. I do feel empty and hollow at nights right before bed but i drink the tea and sometimes I drink a little bit of mint tea during the day or in the mornings. I think I might need to drink more water.

 I have not tested my sugar since but my blood pressure has been around 138/80 something or less for the past couple of days last night it was a little high 140/101 which I cannot really explain.

 I got my period today and I felt crappy the whole time. I felt cramps and back pain but I was adamant about not taking the Tylenol or any medication for it. I tried to go without it and I did but several times I wondered if I had lost my mind.

 My goal is that I want to try to do everything right this time and see if it can really be done (by me). I barely drank one bottle of the lemonade today (one bottle is like 1 pt, 7.7 fl oz) I felt terrible today but it was bearable. I did not drink any of the lemonade at all until about 2 pm, before that I was drinking water and mint tea because they made me feel better.

 I drank the salt water at the regular filter water temperature and I was able to drink almost all of it till I saw some residual salt flakes at the bottom and I threw that out . . . . maybe about 4 ounces or less .

 I went to the bathroom a lot today – I don’t know if it was maybe because of my period or what but as soon as I left the bathroom, I was back in there in about 5 minutes – I am sorry that I did not count how many times but it felt close to 10, the tissue went like crazy. It is now 7 pm and I feel a lot better now. The cramping and the back pains have pretty much cooled down and are now just slightly nagging. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

 I was given a plate of food this evening, it was pork chops and rice and peas, I smelled it and put it down – I only took it in the first place because I did not want to broadcast to the world that I was on a fast trying to lose some weight – It was much easier to just take the tray and put it away – dangerous but I did not eat it – surprising considering how I would have killed for a piece of chicken.

 I plan to drink the tea and then go to bed.


Day 7 – Wednesday, Nov 7

 So tired of the salt water. I could not even talk myself into it today. The laxative started working at maybe 2 am – I went to the bathroom maybe twice or so after and that was it for the day.

My appetite is gone. I barely drank one bottle of the lemonade for the whole day. I felt okay pretty much until later in the evening about 6 pm I started feeling wierd as if the old feeling of confusion was about to take over so I rushed home (I was at the Library) and drank the lemonade.

I drank the laxative tea and then went to bed. I woke up at about 2am again and went to the bathroom twice before daylight.

Day 8 – Thursday, Nov 8

 I woke up this morning feeling ok. I refuse to drink the salt water today. I wont do it, I tried talking myself into it but I just could not make it.

 The scale said 16 lbs lost this morning. I am going to try to drink much more of the lemonade today since I will be out for the whole day. I will make the 64 oz bottle and try to finish it all.

 As the 10 day mark comes closer I wonder whether I will be able to go more than 10 days and maybe up until 40 days. I don’t know. . . sometimes I feel a craving for little things like pizza, chicken or hamburger but it really is just a vague thought now a crazy craving where I must have it or else I will lose my mind . . . so I guess that in itself is a good thing.

 Today was Weight Training class so I was on the treadmill for about half an hour and that was all I did today really. I was able to push harder and go at about 3.7 mile pace for the entire time which is good because I usually go up and down in the paces as I get tired.

 I helped My Sister move in to her new apartment today and while lifting some furniture I thought that I was going to pass out. I mean the all of a sudden just fall whoop!. I sat down and put my head down and after a while I felt somewhat better. The feeling kept coming and going away when I took a break. I was fine until I started the heavy lifting. When I got home I still felt really strange so I took my blood pressure, it was 101/ 84 I cannot remember my blood pressure being that low.

Day 9 – Friday, Nov 9

 I drank the salt water today and it was hard to take. I made the tea but fell asleep before I got to drink it. It is easier to go with both the laxative and the salt water. My blood pressure started coming back up it was 125/82 approx. so that is good.

 My Sister came and got me and we did the move thing again today, I did not lift a lot of heavy stuff and I did not feel dizzy or faint at all. She went by Donna’s and bought Curry Goat and I cannot believe that I did not drool or grovel for just one bite. The smell kind of got to me so I took a drink of the lemonade and took a walk and came back and I was fine after that. I fell so so proud of myself for that. I love curry so much and I was able to resist it.

 I drank maybe one 24 oz bottle of the lemonade (that is 1 pt + 7.7 oz = 16oz plus 7.7 oz = almost 24 oz). I did the tea .

 I saw Maple Syrup – Grade A and B at Publix for about $4 something per bottle so I guess I dont have to trek to the Whole foods store every time since they are not that inexpensive anyway.

Day 10 – Saturday, Nov 10

 Today is Day 10! I should be able to start coming off tomorrow with orange juice if I decide to do that. At this point I am just afraid of all the weight jumping right back on, I am scared of going back to the same cravings and stuffing my face and everything being the same.

 I did not drink the salt water today and I did not go all day – not once. The weight has stood still over the past 2 days so I guess that is because I have been so inconsistent with the tea and salt water.

 I drank maybe 30 oz of the lemonade today and a lot of water – it is a little hard to drink. Maybe I have gotten tired of it or something. This morning I could barely drink it. I had to force myself to take sips. I know that I need to be drinking a lot more but it is rather hard to do.

I am surprised that I have not cheated. Sometimes I feel like eating something. Chicken, Donuts (which I have not had in a long time) but I have not done it because it is not crazy.

Day 11 – Sunday, Nov 11

 I decided to continue on the Fast for as long as I could manage it. I am not sure that I can make it up to the 40 day mark but I will see how much longer I can tolerate it. I have decided that once I get off it and the same eating habits and patterns start again then I would go on the lemonade for two days and then come off and keep doing it like that or just go straight back on it after 30 day intervals.

 I drank the tea and the salt water. The tea got me up at 3 am and I made the salt water around 4am – by 6 I had gone to the bathroom a total of 3 times including the time for the tea.

 I am really trying to drink the lemonade more today. I am taking longer drinks instead of sips to chase away the hunger pangs.

Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!

Print this page
Email this page
DISCLAIMER / WARNING   Alert Webmaster

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019

0.078 sec, (2)

Back to blog!
Add Blog To Favorites!
Add This Entry To Favorites!

Comments (2 of 2):
Re: My First Maste… Nisa … 11 y
Re: My First Maste… robby… 11 y
All Comments (2)

Blog Entries (1 of 1):
My First Master Cleanse expe…  11 y

Blogs by Nisa Q (1):
Urine Therapy for Weight Loss  11 y  (8)

Similar Blogs (10 of 185):
Ketogenic Diet  by rraheja  5 h
How To Get A Job Af…  by Alanmax  50 h
Alternatives to sur…  by CynthiaMadison  6 d
Getting the parasit…  by mizmac  8 d
Tech Resources  by avaruby  14 d
The ’Creme de la Cr…  by Chef JeM  16 d
The Beauty In Health  by CarolDanvers  17 d
Whiplash Claims  by sarahangius  18 d
DhampurGreen - Best…  by Dhampurseo  20 d
Eczema  by #253126  26 d
All Blogs (1,019)

Back to blog!

Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great pric...

Makeing High PPM Silver
Making Hundreds of Bottles of Lower PPM in a few hours of Coll...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.