After you get settled!! by kerminator .....

Date:   8/17/2007 7:32:11 PM ( 16 y ago)
Popularity:   message viewed 1587 times

After you get your plan worked out; just remember two things about diets:

1) Rule #1 You never get anything without some effort!  It took some time to get to where you are so expect it to take some to get back!!

2)  The best diet is an 80/20 diet...  That is if you eat properly 80% of the time then you can splurge the remaining 20%...  The Mediterranean Diet is one of the best for all round good living and health...

You can also look back on some of my past blogs for diet info that may also help you...

See ya... Kermit


<< Return to the standard message view

Page generated on: 6/10/2023 10:30:11 PM in Dallas, Texas