- Chronic Experts by InvisiGyrl
- The Salt-Vitamin C Theory for CFS by InvisiGyrl 15 y
- Is Borrelia visible to the eye ? by #67235 15 y
- Have to disagree with part of your statement... by dannybex 15 y
- RE: Salt/C treatment for lymes by counsel5657 15 y
I've got a couple of questions/comments.
1. What kind of time frame do most people experience with respect to at least beginning to feel better with your treatment? (I know that this may depend greatly on the individual's symptomologies, length of time they've been infected, etc.)
2. I have not noticed (forgive me if I might have been blind on this one) a recommendation on the type of vitamin C. I found a crystalline powder of Sodium ascorbate that is 100% pharmaceutical grade pH 7.1 buffered vitamin C (This is a version that is used in IV's). This would....I understand.....reduce any harm on the stomach and intestinal tract that other vitamin C's might have and would reduce if not eliminate the possibility of diarrhea. Here's the question...Do you actually want diarrhea to occur to flush the parasites/spirochetes and excess salt/C or is the above mentioned vitamin C a workable option?
3. Are there any contraindications that you've found for people with using the high doses of sodium chloride, i.e. people with high blood pressure, heart problems, pregnant women, etc.? Also along this line, I remember something about Albert Schweitzer and his wife who got cancer and she was treated by a guy by the name of Dr. Max Gerson (www.gerson.org) and to make a very long story short they ultimately blamed at least a part of the proliferation of cancer as a disease on the high levels of sodium in our diets. There was also a guy in the 70's, I recall, that discovered that sodium chloride was the culpret in producing what he call TDS (I believe that stands for Tissue Destruction Syndrome). Essentially, the way I understand it, is that the sodium chloride takes over potassium's job in our cells and allows water to come in and over time this causes the cell to not only retain water but retain waste...thus over time waste builds up in our cells.
4. Have you seen any harmful effects of the high dose sodium chloride use over a prolonged period of time...6 months...1 year or longer?
5. Many people that are "Lymees" are also hypothyroid and take some form of thyroid medication, which generally raises heart rate and possibly blood pressure. Have you noticed anyone that has had problems with the sodium chloride that has been on thyroid meds?
Please understand, I'm not asking these questions to poke at you....I really want to know what you think. My wife has Lymes, and has potentially had it for possibly as long as 10 years. It has only been diagnosed in the last year however. But we have quickly become disenchanted by what therapies even integrative Docs have given us as treatments. We are part of a Lymes Association in the Kansas City area...and know a lot of "Lymees" that could really use a cure or at least a better manager. Also I'm very much into "natural remedies". I am a psychologist and I have used holistic therapies in treating psychiatric disorders for years.
Thank you so much in advance for your response!!!
Add This Message To Your CureZone Favorites!
Reply to This Message: |
|Use of CureZone is subject to the following Terms of Service |
Translate This Page:
Manage Email Notifications: Subscribe or Unsubscribe
all messages by counsel5657 inside this blog: sorted by: Date Subject
all messages by counsel5657 across all blogs & forums: sorted by: Date Subject
| Important Disclaimer!|
Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...
- I've got a couple of questions/comments. by Rob12345 15 y