- Ya’ think?? by kerminator
- Ti voglio bene? Part 101 by kerminator 5 y
- Re: Ti voglio bene? Part 101 by kerminator 5 y
- God's Will does not waver.
- Nor can it be manupulated.
- From all that we have said hitherto, from the concrete requirments of Jesus Himself, it should already have become clear that God wills nothing for Himself, nothing for His own advantage. or His greater Glory.
- God Wills nothing but man's advantage, man's true greatness and His ultimate.
- This then is God's Will: Each person's well - being!
by Hans Kung, - On Being a Christian.
King James Version (KJV)
18 I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,
19 And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.
20 And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.
" I will arise and go unto my Father ",
and so develop in itself the highest Divine of which it is capable:
- the Will for the Good against Evil
- the will to be one with the life whence it has come, and in which it still is
- the will to close the round of its procession in its return, so working the prefection of reunon
- to shape in its own life the ring of eternity
- to live immediately, consciously, and active
- willingly from its source, from its own very life
- to restore to the brginning the end that comes of that beginning
- to be the thing the maker thought of when He Willed, ere he began to work its being!
by; Geo MacDonald - Unspoken Sermons
Add This Message To Your CureZone Favorites!
Attributes associated with this message:
kerminator will be notified if you reply to this message!
You can contact kerminator email kerminator
Reply to This Message: |
|Use of CureZone is subject to the following Terms of Service |
Translate This Page:
Manage Email Notifications: Subscribe or Unsubscribe
all messages by kerminator inside this blog: sorted by: Date Subject
all messages by kerminator across all blogs & forums: sorted by: Date Subject
| Important Disclaimer!|
Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...