- Chronic Experts by InvisiGyrl
- The Salt-Vitamin C Theory for CFS by InvisiGyrl 15 y
- Is Borrelia visible to the eye ? by #67235 15 y
- Have to disagree with part of your statement... by dannybex 15 y
- RE: Salt/C treatment for lymes by counsel5657 15 y
- Re: RE: Salt/C treatment for lymes by queenmole 10 y
I have excattly the same seris of questions. Ive seen alot of people that have claimed sucess. However I suffer from low Ka and heart issues. This treatment could be my cure or potentially my death. BTW Im also in the greatere KCMO area. Where is this group found? Id like to join. Ive been suffering for 22 years.
Add This Message To Your CureZone Favorites!
Reply to This Message: |
|Use of CureZone is subject to the following Terms of Service |
Translate This Page:
Manage Email Notifications: Subscribe or Unsubscribe
all messages by queenmole inside this blog: sorted by: Date Subject
all messages by queenmole across all blogs & forums: sorted by: Date Subject
| Important Disclaimer!|
Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...
- I've got a couple of questions/comments. by Rob12345 15 y