- Wind Whispers : Detox Guides by Wrenn
- Flouride = you die by Wrenn 10 y
- In the name of science, profit and progress; we poison ourselves... by kerminator 12 y
- How Do we get the flouride out? by coatzalcoatlx 12 y
- Re: opiates - you don't by Karlin 10 y
Just a point of interest from my own blog...
From all these great blog posts you make, there is something notable that you DON'T HAVE to mention... opiate medicines do not have any toxic limit!
After taking opiates for a long time, users become "tolerant" to it, and need to take bigger doses to get the same effect ; that amount can increase to any size - there is "no upper toxic limit" for opiates.
Opiate medicine can be taken in too great an amount all at once, known as "overdosing", which is not the same as toxicity. As long as the user does not take more than they are used to, no opiate medicine is toxic.
- there, said three ways, I hope I have made my point. It has nothing to do with anything, I just like saying it because it is kinda surprising for a drug that has been so maligned. We have evolved with it, we have special receptors for opiates, and as a plant -based medicine, it is specially suited for human consumption. It also is a good rememdy for many of our ailments, but it is addictive so it should never be restricted or users will run into trouble. Ahhhh, ya, prohibition is the problem eh?
Sorry, there I go again. And once again, nothing to do with your blog, other than the "toxic" aspect, which exists in so many things that we consume.
[come read my blog, its all over the map for topics...but pick out some of the morphine or drug titles for more on opiates - the blog is called "Path of my Life"]
Add This Message To Your CureZone Favorites!
Attributes associated with this message:
You can contact Karlin email Karlin
Reply to This Message: |
|Use of CureZone is subject to the following Terms of Service |
Translate This Page:
Manage Email Notifications: Subscribe or Unsubscribe
all messages by Karlin inside this blog: sorted by: Date Subject
all messages by Karlin across all blogs & forums: sorted by: Date Subject
| Important Disclaimer!|
Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...