- Fasting is saving my life! by anglynn
- days 1- 7. THANKYOU!!! by anglynn 15 y
- Re: days 1- 7. THANKYOU!!! by lilak81 15 y
- Re: days 1- 7. THANKYOU!!! by emilykr 15 y
- Re: days 1- 7. THANKYOU!!! by heresto21 15 y
- Re: days 1- 7. THANKYOU!!! by vx 15 y
- Enemas not needed, especially not water ones by vx 15 y
1,555 0 of 1 (0%)
- Enemas DEFINITELY needed! by Disturbance 15 y
I'd disagree on the previous comment...
- The psyllium is surely good, but will clog you up very efficiently. You'd have to increase your water intake dramatically not to get majorly constipated. Also, you're not supposed to consume fiber on a fast, it'll mess your system up! It's like eating white bread in the middle of the detox!
- The enemas are a must, otherwise your body will start re-using your waste as an additional nutritional source, and a bad one as such. You're very likely to experience unpleasant detox symptoms, such as headaches and flu-like symptoms, unless you flush the old gunk out! It's surprising how much stuff comes out of a person that hasn't eaten any solids in many many days, you'll be only happy to see it out of yourself!
- I fully agree with adding table salt to your water - do NOT do it. But there are options. Epsom salts aren't harmful to the body, and are available probably at health food stores in your country. Very cheap. Also a slight bit of vinegar can be added to the douching water. However I wouldn't recommend adding anything to the water if you're a first-timer - see how you get used to the enemas first, get your own technique right, and then you might want to add just a little bit of something (any extra ingredients mentioned make it somewhat harder to hold the water until all of it is in).
Good luck, you can do it!
Add This Message To Your CureZone Favorites!
Attributes associated with this message:
Disturbance will be notified if you reply to this message!
You can contact Disturbance email Disturbance
Reply to This Message: |
|Use of CureZone is subject to the following Terms of Service |
Translate This Page:
Manage Email Notifications: Subscribe or Unsubscribe
all messages by Disturbance inside this blog: sorted by: Date Subject
all messages by Disturbance across all blogs & forums: sorted by: Date Subject
| Important Disclaimer!|
Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...
- Re: days 1- 7. THANKYOU!!! by damsel 15 y