- Seunim...My Master Cleanse Journey & More by seunim
- Day 19...Veggie Soup by seunim 15 y
- mmmmmmm.... by melanie68 15 y
- Seunim I will make this for sure, Thank you so much!nm by ger1 15 y
- Ever try Shitake instead of Portobello? by pepe 15 y
- Re: Ever try Shitake instead of Portobello? by seunim 15 y
- Re: Ever try Shitake instead of Portobello? by pepe 15 y
My original exposure to Shitakes was when I was macrobiotic years ago. As you may or may not know MarcoB revolves around the Ying-Yang principles. Back then the only way you got Shitakes was at specific healthfood stores that catered to Macros and they were dried and you would hafta soak them, Now you can find fresh Shitakes even at the regular supermarket.
Add This Message To Your CureZone Favorites!
Reply to This Message: |
|Use of CureZone is subject to the following Terms of Service |
Translate This Page:
Manage Email Notifications: Subscribe or Unsubscribe
all messages by pepe inside this blog: sorted by: Date Subject
all messages by pepe across all blogs & forums: sorted by: Date Subject
| Important Disclaimer!|
Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...