CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Two Day Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar Gallbladder Flush..
  • Two Day Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar Gallbladder Flush..   #21622   11y  12,735  
     Date: 7/20/2004 10:43:55 AM   ( 11y ago )   Hits:   12735
    I just did #15 using this method and I definitely got out some stones, which was more than the last few flushes. But I had also just finished a bowel/parasite cleanse and wanted to do this flush just prior to my monthly cycle.

What was different about this flush is that I did not get thoroughly cleaned out just prior to, so there was a lot of stuff mixed together, but I could definitely detect some garbanzo and lentil sized stones, lots and lots of dark greenish black bile. I continued to pass this for a day or two. I also saw dark green floating oil spots, so these were distint from the stones themselves. What was also very different is that I released so much concentrated bile that it did a number on my hemorrhoids - worse than any other previous flush.

I ultimately consumed 1 1/3 cups of olive oil in apple juice with apple cider vinegar over a period of about 30 hours. That is a lot of oil. No epsoms were used - this particular flush does not call for them.

I was told that my liver was clean but that my common bile duct was slow/sluggish, so I guess that is where all the backed up bile came from. And the odor was off the face of the planet.

Bragg recommends this flush twice yearly.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
    Alert Moderators
    Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.123 sec, (1)

Reverse Type 2 Diabetes

What Causes Depression?

Body Aches Be Gone

This 4 Day

Free Book by Dr. Clark!

Your Ad Here

Hulda Clark Parasites Cleanse

Discount Colon Cleanse