We see this alot when the tonsils have been removed early in life.
1. Distilled water. Not well water, not purified water, not spring water, DISTILLED water with nothing added.
2. NO SYMTHETIC VITAMINS. Synthetic vitamins can be clasified as drugs.
3. Walking, rebounding or rocking chair. Moves the lymphatics.
4. Flush. It took me about 5 years to keep my lymphatics open. The best product for that is Barefoots Liver/gallbladder Balance. Every night before bed - one tablespoon. Do a liver flush two weeks AFTER you start the antiparasite program. You'll probably have to do a liver flush once a month for a while. Six months to a year. The liver/gallbladder balance goes a long way keeping the liver on line. It heals the liver also. Anytime there's swelling in the lymphatics anywhere on the body (groin, axillary, breast, chest), the liver is congested.
5. Antiparasite program. Use Barefoots DeWormer. The proper order for the liver flush is to do an antiparasite program for at least two weeks before the liver flush. This is very important.
The lymphatics tend to back up in the axillary region and breasts with women and around the heart and in the groin for men.
Drink distilled water for the rest of your life and take your omega 3's everyday for the rest of your life. Plenty of walking, not easy to do in NYC so you'll probably need a rebounder. Easy does it on that though, gentle, real gentle. No more than 5 minutes at a time.
BTW, I'm from upstate New York, Born and raised in Western New York, just north of Buffalo and east of Niagara Falls. Lockport. Always like talking to the New York folks.