CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Day 7
  • Day 7   R jillmary   8y  1,840  
    This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    jillmary
    Date: 8/27/2007 9:34:26 PM   ( 8y ago )   Hits:   1841
    Hey all,

Posting my experiences helps me peice things together, I hope you don't mind me using you as a soundboard.

Today I felt great all day long, I couldn't help but joke and laugh and smile all day. It makes me feel terrible to think the only way I could feel this high at the beginning of the month was after a gigantic cup of iced coffee! I'm glad life is the way it is at this moment :)

Friday I surfed for about 5 hours, went moutain biking and went for a swift 2 mile run. I cleaned and organized with a passion. I worked 12 hours on Friday and was offered overtime on Sunday so ended up working 16 hours, no problems. This morning I woke up before my alarm, feeling good. THAT NEVER HAPPENS SO ME! I am always sleep deprived. And to think I was worried about being able to simply get through my standard shifts! The good feeling lasted all day. I brought Elsie to her vet, who is my friend and we had a good visit. I went to a nearby whole foods for Mc supplies, one had I never driven to because it seemed like such a pain to figure out. But with the energy of the MC, I trackled the hassle and figured it out. I feel so liberated! Drove arounf the city and then went for a quick bike ride and off to my first climbing lesson. I've been trying to get into climbing for years, but mostly these past few months so I was psyched to be there tonight. I had energy, had a great time and even made eyes with a cutie fellow climber. I noticed that several times today - I got a different response from people today than I normally do. I think it's because I feel good and light, my skin is glowing and I've shed some layers on my face and body. I've gotten smiles from morning to night, I like it!!

MC, you're the greatest.

I love all this energy!

Peac out. Be happy and well,
    Jill

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.164 sec, (1)

Laxative Foods

Goodbye Body Aches

High Blood Pressure?

Liver Cleanse

Your Ad Here

New lower prices!

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture

My cancer is gone!