CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: problem with my sister
  • problem with my sister   no_biz   8y  1,749
    • She might be narcissistic. There is a great website about it by Sam Vakin (sp). ...   Jimsgirl   8y  1,875
    • no_biz, ... ... ... Your sister is a spoiled brat-narcissist. She is going to ...   been there done that   8y  1,687
      • Yikes! ... ... Obviously I do not recognize the situation as that bad, probably...   no_biz   8y  1,865
        • Sorry to say, but the best thing for you, your husband and your children is to d...   been there done that   8y  1,728  
          This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
          been there done that
          Date: 7/20/2007 6:50:19 PM   ( 8y ago )   Hits:   1728
          Sorry to say, but the best thing for you, your husband and your children is to distance yourself from your parents and sister. I'm saying that not as a figure of speech, I mean a LITERAL distance (cross country AT LEAST). Your sister has a NEED to have access to you, your husband and your children in order to manipulate you and interfere in your lives (she doesn't really have a life and mind of her own, she lives THROUGH you). She will cause strife between you and your husband and daughter if at all possible. Most of all, your sister likes to cause sadness so she can have power, but she will, at times, let her victims feel happiness (like "Aren't you glad I gave you that penny for your birthday?"...I'm such a good person,...unless you're an ingrate), in this way she will also CAUSE happiness (CONTROL). She wants to "CAUSE" [everything and anything] because she is a control freak, and because she NEEDS the glory for her injured conscience.

Yes, you're in a bad situation,...and it's going to get worse. I'm 53, I come from a dysfunctional family and was always ostrascized as the most principled, noble, gentle and level-headed of the children. Psychologically, my mother and sister resented me because I was principled, gentle and noble. Your lack of insecurities does not validate them (does not flatter them). Your attention to absolutes (truth is truth is truth, etc.) represents a challenge to them, that is why you will always be considered an outsider and a target for their frustrations. They can't match your attention to absolutes, so they want to CONQUER you.

The "team" (mother and sister, mother and husband) validates each other. Explain this to your husband that they will cause strife and gently and carefully explain to your daughter that your mother, father, and sister have different lifestyles and do not have your daughter's best interests at heart (since they spoiled your sister, they have bad judgement and will spoil your daughter), but also teach your daughter that your ways of health and rational thinking are good so she doesn't fall prey to your sister's "fast talk". Teach your daughter to be wise and careful not to do things because your sister says they are safe. Teach your daughter not to think like your sister. Your sister will be irresponsible around your daughter and encourage your daughter to be irresponsible, careless, and disrespectful of other people and their property.

It is a sorry situation, but it is still early in life enough to prepare your family to guard against it.

I'm sorry that you have such a situation to deal with, but understanding this early will help you protect yourself and your family. Your sister might get (or already be) involved in some illegitimate schemes such as identity theft, con games, etc., be careful of your personal information. She might forge your signature and use your social security number and you won't know about it until months later because people like that believe they have the right to do whatever they decide they should.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
          Alert Moderators
          Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    • You’ve gotten lots of good advice. Your sister sounds like my mother. My mothe...   #28223   8y  1,793
    • Re: problem with my sister   #28223   8y  1,721
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)

High Blood Pressure?
    3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as toda...

Truth About Laundry Detergent
    Learn about the toxic chemicals in your laundry detergen...

What is Nascent Iodine?
    What is Nascent Iodine? How does it work? Click to learn Iodin...

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
    Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
    Hulda Clark Cleanses

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
    #1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarante...

Do This EVERY Morning...
    with Coconut Oil.

Natural Cancer Remedies

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
    Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health b...

The Most Powerful Detox
    The Best Detox Article Ever Written.

You Are Being Poisoned!
    You just don’t realize it. Here’s how you check...

Colloidal Silver Free!
    Buy $100 in Non-Colloidal Supplement Products & Get a Free Bott...

Destroy Parasites Quickly
    Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearabl...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
    Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduce...

Best Zapper Prices You Will Find!
    Tools for Healing is the number one source for produ...

Feel Vibrant Again!
    My skin glows with youth!

What Causes Depression?
    You could “immunize” yourself against depression!

The Tesla Shield™
    Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.

Best Leaky Gut Treatment?
    Probiotics with prebiotics and enzymes.

Oasis Advanced Wellness
    Premium natural health supplements including intraMAX superior...

Best Candida Cleanse
    100% Effective Candida Cleanse

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
    J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Your Ad Here