CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
The Best Safest, Hair Relax/Straightener ever made! and I love it so much.
  • The Best Safest, Hair Relax/Straightener ever made! and I love it so much.   #36540   8y  3,685  
     Date: 7/20/2007 4:32:35 PM   ( 8y ago )   Hits:   3685
    I already love the Safest, Hair Relax/Straightener System from
    http://www.noscalpburn.com
    that doesn't burn or irritate the scalp and it reverses the bad affects from the other relaxers or perms to recondition the hair safely without the harsh chemicals.

Now for my kids and my mom hair I really can't wait to get my hands on and by their "Hair Box Secrets" that will enhance naturally, curly, wavy,kinky , afro hair styles and make smooth, silky, frizz free, and more managable, with the versitility to blow dry and flat iron for a straight silky look or wash and wear hair naturally defined full of curls, waves or afro natural style.[more of a permant or semi permanent hair product so you don't have to keep on apply it just to have the hair you always wanted.

I definately need this one for my daughter's hair, so her ponytail and braiding styles i give her will be frizz and tangle free with silky texture of her own natural hair.

I email them and they are even puttingg the ingredients research up on the site when the products are ready to market. She just wanted people to know there is a better safer way to be happy with the hair God gave us. And she has heard from so many peoples's hair complaints and dissatisfactory and she researched the safest purest active ingredients to get the job done.

She's tries to answer my emails pretty quickly as she cans.

Good Blessings

SSS

Mia's HEALTHY HAIR

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
    Alert Moderators
    Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (1)

What is Nascent Iodine?

Causes of Fear?

Lies About Laundry Detergent

Heal Type 2 Diabetes

Easy Colon Detox

Your Ad Here

Ginger, Goldenrod, Uva Ursi

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture