CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Make your hair thicker by using organic shea butter mixed with emu oil as shampoo!
  • Make your hair thicker by using organic shea butter mixed with emu oil as shampo...   R nastarz   8y  21,908  Ü C Ü  
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    nastarz
    Date: 6/14/2007 8:36:01 AM   ( 8y ago )   Hits:   21910
    I made my hair thicker and grow faster by only using shea butter body cream as shampoo somettimes mixed with a little emu oil for shine. I suffer from PCOS where i lose alot of hair from too much testosterone. I have course scalp hair with a very wide line. I used this method for a week and noticed my hair was much bouncier, thicker and baby hair looks much more noticeable. The line is now unoticeable. When i started the regime my partner kept saying i looked different but i didnt tell him. He said wow my hair looks so wonderful. Also when you blow dry your hair after the shampoo brings out shine and volume. Dont let people ask you if your wearing a wig though and no its not that bad but you'll be surprised by the result of your own hair.
    If you have to use unorganic as a cheaper alternative it works the same. Somettimes i buy the one with coconut in it and my hair smells divine.

Unfortunately 1 jar would last you a week, longer if your savvy. But its worth it.

P.s whatever you do try not to use conditioner as this thins the hair again. You will notice you wont need the conditioner even if your hair feels dry. Once you brush it or use a hair dryer it will shine beautifully and feel very soft.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)

My cancer is gone!

Oxy-Powder? Official

High Blood Pressure?

Water, The New Poison

Your Ad Here

Easy Colon Detox

Free Clark DVD!

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse