CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: Lugol's And Shingles
  • Lugol's And Shingles   hopinso   8y  1,305
    • Glad youíre getting some relief, Hoppy! If I were you, I would keep painting, yo...   wombat   8y  1,319
      • from reading your posts, this is your first outbreak with shingles. i can tell y...   #78810   8y  2,395  
         Date: 5/12/2007 8:56:23 PM   ( 8y ago )   Hits:   2395
        from reading your posts, this is your first outbreak with shingles. i can tell you from my experience that the first is the biggest and the baddest. after the first one then other breakouts are much less in comparison. still painful but nothing like the initial 'explosion'.

i've heard some have one outbreak, then never have another.

i've had it for some twenty-five + years and i have tried just about everything under the sun. i don't want to elaborate much because i am still watching to see if the internal use Iodine can truly have an positive affect on this condition for me. i am remaining upbeat about the possibility of Iodine therapy continuing to produce good results. from some of the studies i've read, some patients with some bad dis-eases were on iodine therapy for quite some time [13 months and more]. so, i may give myself a year- march '07 to march '08 before i can draw a conclusion for myself. till then i will play with dosesages and diet. i just ordered an omega juicer today and will buy a distiller at some point in future.

it may be that iodine has stirred up the mud inside you and that the condition was laying dormant waiting to happen. and so the time you are having may be a part of a greater detox that iodine is helping to bring about.

good luck, keep an upbeat attitude as there are always folks around that have something far worse. keep rocking with the iodine.

by the way what is your internal dosage at present? or just prior to the outbreak?

respectfully...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
        Alert Moderators
        Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    • this sounds exactly like the way CS worked for me with my shingles. i did not, ...   trapper/kcmo   8y  1,029
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)

Causes of Fear?

Heal Type 2 Diabetes

14 Liver Cleansing Foods

Dirty Water Everywhere

Your Ad Here

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture

Discount Colon Cleanse

Dr. Clark Shop