Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Dangers of Fluoride
  • 1st oil pull wow   R ghostfalcon   8y  3,146
    • Whiter Teeth is Top Reported Benefit   larx   8y  2,310
    • Do you use flouridated tooth paste?   #69242   8y  2,132
      • I have Chicken Broth, but no fluoride. n/m   kocc6ny2   8y  2,021
      • Re: Do you use flouridated tooth paste?   marniewon   8y  2,115
      • Dangers of Fluoride   kebod   8y  2,475  
        This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
        kebod
        Date: 4/18/2007 9:20:38 AM   ( 8y ago )   Hits:   2475
        Fluoride is not needed for healthy teeth, in fact, it is probably dangerous to one's health. I stopped using toothpaste altogether shortly after I began OP last year and use only baking soda instead. My teeth look and feel great.

For 13 of the first 18 years of my son's life, we lived in the country and drank well water, so had minimal exposure to fluoride added to municipal water. My son has never had one cavity and dentists still tell him he has a remarkably healthy set of teeth. (He was also raised on a diet almost sugar-free and free of processed food.) I am so grateful he does not have a single Amalgam in his mouth, something I can't say for myself, and I grew up on flouride-treated water.

Please read the below links if you are not aware of the dangers of fluoride.

Dr. William Marcus, believes that a study conducted by Battelle for the National Toxicology Program on the toxicology of fluoride shows that there were dose-related increases in bone cancer in male rats. Dr. Marcus also questions the removal by peer reviewers of cancers at other sites in the rats as well. Especially worrisome to Dr. Marcus is the fact that that levels of fluoride that caused the cancers in the rats were lower than those seen in humans who ingested lower amounts, but for a longer period. These levels are generated because fluoride is accumulated in the body and is not secreted.
        Dr. Marcus was formerly the chief toxicologist for the EPA's Office of Drinking Water, but was fired in 1991 after insisting that an unbiased evaluation of fluoride's cancer potential be conducted. Marcus fought his dismissal, and was able to be reinstated after demonstrating in court that it was politically motivated.

http://thyroid.about.com/cs/toxicchemicalsan/a/flouride.htm

During the Nineties, a steady trickle of scientific reports has found a `statistically significant' association between water fluoridation and increased risk of hip fracture. The suggestion is that the hip needs tensile strength, but that this is destroyed by fluoride. One study monitored the hip fracture rates of white women across 3,000 counties in the US. Another compared the incidence of hip fracture among mainly Mormon communities in Utah. This was of particular interest because it could exclude confounding factors such as smoking and alcohol consumption. (Smoking is generally thought to increase the risk of osteoporosis.) The study found a `small but significant' additional risk of hip fracture among both men and women exposed to artificial fluoridation at one part per million - precisely the level at which water is fluoridated in the UK.

http://www.windsofchange.eu.com/fluoride02.html

Do you know why there is fluoride in toothpaste and water supplies? The reason is because dentists recommend it.
        Evidence is accumulating in Science to indicate that fluoride softens bones and teeth. There is a scientific logic to explain why. Calcium, the primary hardener for bones and teeth, can form two bonds with carbonate or oxygen to create chains. Fluoride can only create one bond. So if fluoride combines with calcium, it breaks the chain.
        A 1992 University of Arizona study yielded surprising results when they found that "the more fluoride a child drinks, the more cavities appear in the teeth."

http://www.nov55.com/fld.html

Fluoride has also been linked to alzheimer's disease and senile dementia.

kebod

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
        Alert Moderators
        Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (2)

My favorite Iodine
    supplement comes down to one of these three products...

You May Be Poisioned By Water
    Purify Your Water With Clinically Proven Secret Removes ...

High Blood Pressure?

How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon a...

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
    #1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarante...

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
    Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Clark DVD!
    Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Clark VariZapper
    Cutting-edge technology while being true to its origins - it’s the mo...

You Can Acquire
    The Pure Abundance Of Life

Fast Easy Weight loss
    Drop pounds daily drinking antioxidant detox ionized water which...

Eliminate Parasites Now!
    The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days ...

Colloidal Silver Free!
    Buy $100 in Non-Colloidal Supplement Products & Get a Free Bott...

The Most Powerful Detox
    The Best Detox Article Ever Written.

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
    Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health b...

What Causes Depression?
    You could “immunize” yourself against depression!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
    J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

The Tesla Shield™
    Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.

Zeoco Detox Support
    Zeolites for absorbing toxins as part of candida cleanse

The Best Years in Life
    Naturally live longer, healthier and happier and avoid mainstre...

Best Candida Treatment?
    Probiotics, prebiotics and enzymes.

Organic Herbal Detox Kit
    9 Days complete detox. 40% off with coupon ’40off123’

Your Ad Here