Re: Wildly Irresponsible, Possibly Criminal
- Wildly Irresponsible, Possibly Criminal
† C †
- I would have to say that I stand somewhere in the middle on this. When I read th...
- ... The danger is, as always, that newcomers to CureZone have no insight as to h...
| ||Date: 2/6/2007 3:00:59 AM ( 8y ago )
The danger is, as always, that newcomers to CureZone have no insight as to how forums, and indeed certain individuals operate. As you may well know, MH caused me a great deal of concern when I first arrived here, mostly due to the potentially dangerous advice he dished out from time to time. After reading the forum for some time, one begins to realise that MH is a man with many flaws, all of which he freely admits to (which is an admirable trait). He is quite right in saying that his forum is for "entertainment purposes only," but what still concerns me is that some, if not most, simply do not realise this, and thus take everything he says as truth. This is not the fault of MH of course, but perhaps it would be wise that we all consider the health of the person asking the question (in this instance, someone who apparently believes that he will know Kung Fu after plugging himself into the mains) before providing an answer of any kind.
Besides, it is fundamentally wrong to perceive inedia as something one can achieve. It is, if anything, a very natural progression, a gift, and certainly not something one should attempt to conquer.
- the poster is clearly delusional, believing that they can incur the favour of Go...
- Ahaha! then trapper tells her to read the ’lil scroll’ lol! what a pair barefoot...
- Thanks for your opinion. Wow, you really have issues. He suggests that it is pos...
- .... but Hillary is a woman, and we’ve never had a woman president in this count...
Donate to CureZone