Re: Dr. Dino
- Dr. Dino
† C †
- I will answer the question of all time that is such a mystery to the world. Inte...
been there done that
- Hear, hear! Why are Christians hated in America?
- While I’m not the one attacking Christianity with this at this time, I’m too amu...
- Humm.. I think I would rather belong to the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monst...
Humm.. I think I would rather belong to the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. At least there is no way to even pretend it is anything but a farce, and also you get to wear cool costumes and it is far more entertaining.
True Christianity was created by the illuminati or whatever they called themselves then. If someone is so foolish as to buy into it, then they are just buying into one of the most successful forms of social control ever created in western civilization. The Illuminati are really good at using guilt and shame and the fear of eternal damnation, etc. to get humans to do what they want, be it thru the christain, islamic, or jewish version. But it has nothing to do with Love, or god, and everything to do with making people be less agressive, less arguementive, and more passively manipulatible (and therefore more controllable by authority figures, ie the illuminati).
And I am not saying this because I have ego issues. I am saying this because I have a brain and it works, and I can see how the word 'faith' is used to replace 'doesn't make sense so just believe it because I, your priest/elder/brother/sister/whoever, say so.' Most of western civilization is still pretty brainwashed by this meme, and so they can't even question any part of it. And if they do question, they are so afraid to do it out loud (burned at the stake etc) that they will just go along with it to avoid a possibly bad outcome.
So scammers are going to be in any religion, because they see the potential for manipulating trained-to-be-gullible people out of their money and time.
- Re: Dr. Dino
- I went to a church that was near Dr. Hovind’s church. We tried to pay taxes and ...
- He reminds me of the person standing with his arms crossed and a sour expression...
Donate to CureZone