CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Value of Stand-on Vibrator
  • Has anyone tried this???   dal   8y  1,127
    • good idea! I like the wind up clocks the best- and still have an old wind-up al...   Corinthian   8y  1,001
    • Value of Stand-on Vibrator   Logger   8y  4,713  
      This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
      Logger
      Date: 1/28/2007 10:06:27 AM   ( 8y ago )   Hits:   4713

I have read taht the lymph system can benefit form a short jumping exercise of 10 minutes a way.  The theory that I understand is that the lymph system can past bocily wsts slowr or faster.  The faster the Lyph system gets rid of wast products form the cells, the better teh cells are able to resist disease. 

The theory of disease resistance or prevention runs counter to ordinary Medical Cotro practice, training and thinking.  Medical Doctors think:  What is the disease?  What pills or operations will alleviate the symptoms of the disease?

I wold suspect thht the stand-on vibrator would boost the immune system by stimulating the Lymph System to pass waste products more quickly.

My grandfather had a 7 Inch wide strap that attached to a four foot high stantion with a shaking motor that would shake the belt.  The belt was some 4 or 6 feet long, and allowed you to put hte belt around your wast, and lean back, and the belt would shake your stomach while you were standing up.  That was in about 1955. There should be some articles or studies available about the benefits and risks of body shaking     

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
      Alert Moderators
      Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    • Re: Has anyone tried this???   #70031   8y  974

How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

My cancer is gone!

Heal Type 2 Diabetes

I Found Kidney Support

Truth About Laundry Detergent

Your Ad Here

Purest Body Products

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health

Protozoa, Amoeba, Pin Worms?

Proven Parasite Diet

Skin Therapy Soaps

Natural Cancer Remedies

Sutherlandia OPC Extract

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H

Place your Ad Here

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.195 sec, (1)