Re: Cigarette toxicity?
- Cigarette toxicity?
- Hi Reb, ... My husband went to a seminar on cigaretts and told me that there are...
- crying/salivating spells, anxiety/depression, metal taste, metal ... ... The sy...
- well, you proved it is possible, because it happened to you. it sounds like a c...
- Yes, youíre right I proved itís possible. I think because itís not ĒcommonĒ imm...
- well, when a person puts a lot of toxins in in a short period of time, yes, it c...
well, when a person puts a lot of toxins in in a short period of time, yes, it can cause bad health issues. many of the things in cigarettes are neurotoxins. while not everyone would react that way, you would be surprised at how many would if they did the same exact thing or how many would get pretty sick for at least a while. my recommendation is to get a good heavy metal detox or take some chelators for heavy metals. one really shouldn't detox if they have cavitations, but you could try it and see if you improve. if i were you, i would try hard to get them cleaned, though, because they can eat your whole jawbone up. your immune system is working overtime to save it. that is why it cannot protect you well as it should when you smoke a pack in a day. by the way, there is a smoker's formula in the book Life Extension by Durk Pearson and Sandy Shaw. it tells you what nutrients you need if you are going to smoke, so that it lessens greatly the damage cigarettes cause.
- Re: Cigarette toxicity?
Donate to CureZone