CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: Which brand of non-synthetic vitamins is best?
  • Which brand of non-synthetic vitamins is best?   tarahere   10y  2,399
    • Hello Tarahere! Yes most brands of vitamins are synthetic made from isolates fr...   northstar   10y  10,814  
      This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
      northstar
      Date: 5/1/2005 10:13:59 PM   ( 10y ago )   Hits:   10814
      Hello Tarahere! Yes most brands of vitamins are synthetic made from isolates from chemical sources. I looked into New Chapter since I have an uncle who was taking them and from what I could gather is that they take some synthetic vitamins and culture it in nutritional yeast to make it a living vitamin and add some green foods into the formula.

I would look into http://www.truthinlabeling.org for info on Mono-Sodium-Glutamat (Natrium Glutamat) and other sources of Mono-Sodium-Glutamat (Natrium Glutamat) or names. You will see that nutritional yeast is grown just like its cousin MSG by the big flavor houses. Words like Natural flavors is a sign of MSG. Look into this more in research for a better supplement. Also, Dr. Baylock I believe wrote a book about this flavor enhancers and toxins.

I switch my supplements around and include Lifeforce and Fruitharvest by daystarbotanicals into nutritional program. Ons serving is like getting about 10 servings of Fruits and vegies. I also take flaxoil,blackrasspery oil and some brownwoodacres.com cherry flex and blueberryIQ made from real whole fruit./ Before this I was taking isolated vitamins.

You could make your own superfoods by purchasing the individual ingredients as another option to make it more cost effective! These superfoods will be whole-food sources vitamins,minerals,amino acids, plant enzymes,phytonutrients, etc that your body needs in order to digest them into your body.

So first look to whole foods grains,vegies,fruits and try to eat as much raw fruits/vegies you can to get all the vitamins/minerals & enzymes and then look to some of these whole food supplements to make your meals more nutritionaly dense.

I hope this helps a little just remember your food is medicine and medicine is food!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
      Alert Moderators
      Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)

Finally, Dr.Group Made

Causes of Fear?

Quick Candida Checklist

Suffering Arthritis?

Easy Colon Detox

Your Ad Here

Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Clark DVD!