Date: 10/28/2006 12:09:41 PM ( 11y ago ) Hits:4870 Status:R [Message recommended by a moderator!]
I took 100mg, 2x day for 5 days. The bottomline, many people have taken this drug. It is in my opinion dangerous, should be taken off the market! It doesn't cure anything and causes more problems. If you have large ascaris, they practically laugh at the drug and keep doing what they do. The pay back is that when they scatter, parasites go into your muscles, bloodstream, under the skin, internal organs, eyes, and brain. This has been a hellish nightmare of pain and agony. I wouldn't want to wish it on anyone.
The pyrantel (a pinworm med that can kill hook and roundworm, if taken 3 days in a row) that I mentioned works okay. The problem with that drug is that the parasites don't move because they are paralyzed, but they don't loose their grip or necessarily die. In my experience, that drug wears off in about 2 weeks. At that point, when the parasites wake up from their stupor, they are hungry and aggressive.
Additionally, you'll have to deal with them being stronger and causing a resistant problem. Whatever group of parasites that refuse to die, does get stronger!