CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Hi Ulisi, pleased to meet you...
  • Biblical References to Reincarnation   Blue Stone   11y  2,922
    • Ressurection = reincarnation   Wiz   11y  2,770
    • Re: Biblical References to Reincarnation   ulisi   11y  2,756
      • You were there?   Wiz   11y  2,726
        • And were you there? Quite honestly, how do you know that the words you read by ...   PBC   11y  2,663
        • Re: You were there?   ulisi   11y  2,720
          • I appreciate your friendly offer...   Wiz   11y  4,591
            • You’ve got me mixed up with someone else. I’ve not simply said that the Bible i...   ulisi   11y  2,820
              • Well then...   Wiz   11y  2,657
                • Dear Wiz, Your letter could just as well have been written by me--Ditto! Ditto...   ulisi   11y  2,645
                  • Hi Ulisi, pleased to meet you...   Wiz   11y  2,734  
                    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
                    Wiz
                    Date: 10/26/2004 3:55:48 PM   ( 11y ago )   Hits:   2734
                    You sound open-minded, and that is great.

I don't see that anyone's beliefs are better or worse than anyone elses if they serve the light, and if the live with love, tolerence and compassion for their fellow man.

I have largely bypassed the bible. I have my reasons, and I don't 'expect' anyone else to see it through my eyes. I don't project my beliefs, my point of view, or my spiritual 'Eureka's' on others. It is not THE truth, it is MY truth. (or my take on the truth)

I allow others their own path and their truth, and I judge not. However, I don't need to be preached to as a heathen, heretic or apostate (ha!) by the 'we have the one and ONLY truth crowd', so that was why I was a bit snippy to begin with, but now that we understand each other, we can just talk...

BTW, Edgar Cayce was a great spiritual being and he used the traditional bible. That system worked for him. It worked for Mother Theresa and has worked for a host of other good and gentle souls thorough the ages. I, however, see things in a different light and have chosen different tools to build my bridge to God.

;0)

Wiz

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

You sound open minded, and that is great.

I don't see that anyone's beliefs are better or worse than anyone elses if they serve the light, and if the live with love, tolerence and compassion for their fellow man.

I have largely bypassed the bible. I have my reasons, and I don't 'expect' anyone else to see it through my eyes. I don't project my beliefs, my point of view, or my spiritual 'Eureka's' on others. It is not THE truth, it is MY truth. (or my take on the truth)

I allow others their own path and their truth, and I judge not. However, I don't need to be preached to as a heathen, heretic or apostate (ha!) by the 'we have the one and ONLY truth crowd', so that was why I was a bit snippy to begin with, but now that we understand each other, we can just talk...

BTW, Edgar Cayce was a great spiritual being and he used the traditional bible. That system worked for him. It worked for Mother Theresa and has worked for a host of other good and gentle souls thorough the ages. I, however, see things in a different light and have chosen different tools to build my bridge to God.

;0)

Wiz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
                    Alert Moderators
                    Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (2)

My favorite Iodine

Heal Type 2 Diabetes

Dirty Water Everywhere

Your Ad Here

Discount Colon Cleanse

Hulda Clark Cleanses

Turmeric Capsules

I Feel Healthy Again!