CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Well then...
  • Biblical References to Reincarnation   Blue Stone   11y  3,033
    • Ressurection = reincarnation   Wiz   11y  2,871
    • Re: Biblical References to Reincarnation   ulisi   11y  2,857
      • You were there?   Wiz   11y  2,834
        • And were you there? Quite honestly, how do you know that the words you read by ...   PBC   11y  2,776
        • Re: You were there?   ulisi   11y  2,897
          • I appreciate your friendly offer...   Wiz   11y  4,698
            • You’ve got me mixed up with someone else. I’ve not simply said that the Bible i...   ulisi   11y  2,928
              • Well then...   Wiz   11y  2,764  
                This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
                Wiz
                Date: 10/26/2004 2:26:23 AM   ( 11y ago )   Hits:   2764
                ...perhaps we can discover some spiritual principles together. I don't like to use the term 'truth', because although there is an underlying and ultimate spiritual truth, it has many faces that it wears for all the many different people, and it speaks in the language and with symbols that they can comprehend.

We come to know the divine through our beliefs, and those beliefs we usually dress in the cloth of our own understanding.... and if the power of God does 'talk' to us, it is through our hearts rather than our minds. The mind can play tricks on us... but the heart rarely does.

The personal 'truth' of my relationship with God is quite open and I see 'spirit' working in some fashion in all the major religions ...and in all the loving, compassionate, tolerant people I run into.

I don't have one creed that I limit myself too. I am a seeker on the spiritual path. I don't invalidate anyone else's beliefs. Usually they are appropriate for where they are on their path.

But, I can be somewhat of a thorn in the side to those whose spiritual vision is narrow and confined. (although it appears that is not the case with you) And I may play devil's advoacte sometimes. In the end, if I can point the way to new ideas, I will. If not, then they weren't ready.

So, if there is anything in particular your wish to share, fire away...

;0)

Wiz

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

...perhaps we can discover some spiritual principles together. I don't like to use the term 'truth', because although there is an underlying and ultimate spiritual truth, it has many faces that it wears for all the many different people, and speaks in the language and with symbols that they can comprehend.

We come to know the divine through our beliefs, and those beliefs we usually dress in the cloth of our own understanding.... and if the power of God does 'talk' to us, it is through our hearts rather than our minds. The mind can play tricks on us... but the heart rarely does.

The personal 'truth' of my relationship with God is quite open and I see 'spirit' working in some fashion in all the major religions and in all loving, compassionate, tolerant people.

But, I don't have one creed that I limit myself too. I am a seeker on the spiritual path. I don't invalidate anyone else's beliefs. Usually they are appropriate for where they are on their path.

I can be somewhat of a thorn in the side to those whose spiritual vision is narrow and confined though (although it appears that is not the case with you). And I may play devil's advoacte sometimes. In the end, if I can point the way to new ideas, I will. If not, then they weren't ready.

So, if there is anything in particular your wish to share, fire away...

;0)

Wiz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
                Alert Moderators
                Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

1.490 sec, (2)

High Blood Pressure?

How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon a...

7 Dangers of Water
    Find out what is hidden in your water today.

My Liver Is Healthy
    According to this Free Liver & Gallbladder Health Test.

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
    Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Cloves & Wormwood
    Parasite Cleanse

Discount Colon Cleanse
    I Got The Best Colon Cleanse, Shipped To My House For Free! Hur...

What Causes Anger?
    Anger is all about control and/or not being in control. It is the o...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
    Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health b...

Destroy Parasites Naturally
    Destroy Parasites Permanently in 30 Days or Less

Colloidal Silver Free!
    Buy $100 in Non-Colloidal Supplement Products & Get a Free Bott...

Liquid Weight Loss
    Lose weight fast with naturally detoxifying antioxidant cleansing l...

The Best Probiotic?
    Can Royal Flora Help You? Find Out Here

The Bio Cleanse
    Complete detox kit for removing toxins, heavy metals, parasites and mu...

Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
    Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much mor...

ProbiCell™ Yeast Cleanse
    a combination of probiotics, prebiotics, and enzymes

Worlds best fungal treatment
    Clinically proven effective against Thrush, Yeast Infecti...

The Tesla Shield™
    The #1 Personal Energy Enhancement Device. Transformational Technolo...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
    J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Your Ad Here