CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
update on musings (and note to H)
  • LOST...mixings, cravings and other ponderings   blueskyz   12y  1,526
    • Hi blueskyz...I think we all look for the huge sign that says the fast is workin...   julie   12y  1,602
    • Hang in there. ... ... Iím hungry and Iíve only been on this for a few hours! (...   TheDude   12y  1,493
    • Blueskyz, Iíve just gotten back from my good olí DC/ND and had a long talk about...   hopinso   12y  1,530
      • update on musings (and note to H)   blueskyz   12y  1,416  
        This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
        blueskyz
        Date: 9/22/2003 7:37:56 PM   ( 12y ago )   Hits:   1416
        H: My sympathies on your injury - glad it's only minor! And what does the DC/ND stand for? Is he a naturpath?

Re your BTW at the end: Would you be so kind as to please clarify that? It sounds like you're suggesting go off the MC and do the parasite and a bowel with regular eating. Am I reading that correctly? Yeah. The cheese thing. A lean muscled body with about 3 wheels of brie in my abdomen.

That 4-step colon cleanser program I did a ways back and didn't finish cause I went away and forgot my pills - on my way home I was musing (having read H's post just prior to leaving the office), that I might just do that. Continue with the parasite program and do day 10 of the lemonade tomorrow, ease into the gentle broth post MC thing Wednesday a.m. with a liver flush this weekend, and do some sort of specific bowel cleanse beginning Monday.

I remembered that when I bought the program, they send it to you every 3 months unless you nix it, and it occured to me then, that it was problably due on my doorstep anyday now and that might be quite convenient. And then I got home and there it was in my mailbox. Gotta love synchronicity.

So. That's MAYBE the plan, with another MC in about a month or so. On the flip side, I noticed today that my throat is all drippy with mucus, it's getting sore, I feel like I've got some serious fun bathroom time (in big solid form) just around the corner, and I burst into tears earlier this evening. I began to heavily mourn something I left by choice about two months back, and with that came some nostalgia for a glass of wine, a pack of cigs, and a good phone chit chat with one of my girlfriends.

Well, that's the point of this thing, right? Shedding that crap. So I might give the MC another few days beyond just tomorrow prior to returning to food. I'm no stranger to CHANGE BACK messages - the ego likes to have its way, and that usually means it's screaming about something not in the highest good in order to keep itself the center of attention. Thus the VERY LOUD food cravings for stuff I don't want any more than I do a drink or a cig - or that thing I left that I'm mourning - all 3 of which are why I decided to do the MC: to lose the cellular memory of all 3 of them.

I'm outta here for the night. Not feeling quite my wacky self.
        ciao and blessings to all of you
        blueskyz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
        Alert Moderators
        Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)

Heal Type 2 Diabetes
    Discover The Real Cause Type 2 DiabetesÖAnd How To Turn It On Its...

You Might Be Poisoned By Water
    Chemicals are within our water supply, learn how to rem...

Free Liver & Gallbladder
    Health Test

Free Clark DVD!
    Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Black Walnut Tincture
    Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Liver Cleanse
    Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.

Destroy Parasites Quickly
    Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Rid of Your Unbearable...

Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
    Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off ...

Detoxifying Internal Cleanse
    Detox internal organs and cleanse your body of waste will...

The Best Probiotic
    There Are Many Probiotics, But Only One Is The Best

Causes of Fear?
    Fears can become irrational and even debilitating!

Natural Cancer Remedies

What is Kangen Water?
    Is Kangen water beneficial? Why is it so expensive?

The Most Powerful Detox
    The Best Detox Article Ever Written.

Cancerís Natural Enemy
    The eBook about a proven natural remedy for cancer which has wo...

ProbiCellô
    fight and prevent cancer with probiotics, prebiotics and enzymes

The Tesla Shieldô
    Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.

Em-Pro Probiotic
    2/3 of your immune system reside in your gut

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
    J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Heavy Metal Detox Kit
    Removes heavy metals from the body

Your Ad Here