Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.
- Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.
† C †
- Areyou insane? You want to willfully expose the child to dieases which could ha...
- What you suggest is tantamount to child abuse
- actually, getting the vaccination is worse. ... ... j
- Vaccination is tantamount to child abuse as is exposure to dental mercury, etc e...
- Not breastfeeding a child is tantamount to child abuse but that’s a different ar...
Not breastfeeding a child is tantamount to child abuse but that's a different argument. In fact if children were breastfed the first two years of life as nature intended, many children would receive imuunities to these diseases until they were big enough to fight them off themselves. I suppose many Europeans are child abusers since they choose not to give this vaccine. In fact in England and in Germany there has been a big resurgence of MMR parties.
The proof is now in and scientists have confirmed autistic kids have measles in their guts which is a result of vaccinations. Would I want my child to have a one and a 30,000 chance of dying from measles or 1 and 166th chance of autism. Do the homework before you cast your stones. Mumps, measles and rubella are not life threatening when contracted in the younger years only when contracted when they are older. Vaccines do not provide lifetime immunity.
So more power to you if you want to vaccinate for something not life threatening and more power to you if you want to also expose your children to mercury, aluminum and formaldehyde. And more power to you if you don't do your homework. But you and the government have no right to tell me what is good (mandated vaccines to enter school). I am quite capable of making those decisions myself.
Let me just say that there is no money in being a mother and doing the research required to be an advocate for your child nor in breastfeeding and the same goes for vaccines. This is not a Trudeau versus the doctor issue. This is an issue of a mother knowing what is best for her own child. And the proof will be in the pudding as they say.
- I’m having an Ebola/Hanta/Marburg/Anthrax/Botulism party next week. Bring chips...
- We did these in the 1950's & 60's
- Re: Measles, Mumps or Rubella Parties.
Johny Apple Bomb
- Don’t get the child immunized but..... ... ... ... If your child might get his...
Johny Apple Bomb
Donate to CureZone