CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
! First Flush Flop !
  • ! First Flush Flop !   joanne   12y  2,005  
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    joanne
    Date: 9/14/2003 1:58:57 PM   ( 12y ago )   Hits:   2005
    I'm starting to think that I'm a freak of nature! None of these cleanses go the way they're supposed to for me ;) I followed Hulda's recipe pretty much to the letter. I've gotten so much advice (all of it good) and so much information to assimilate - I thought it would be better if my first flush were just nice and easy and simple. So I followed that protocol to the letter, and no stones! I had the feeling that something wasn't right when I went right to sleep with absolutely no problem, and slept through the night. When I woke up at 6, I felt the way I always do - no better, no worse. Lots of diarrhea, but no stones. No lethargy, no sore bum, no nausea, no refreshed feeling afterwards...a big fat nothing! The only 2 things I can possibly think of that contributed to my big fat nothingness: I ate a pretty big (all raw) lunch, which I was not expecting to do. I came home from work and my husband had made me nori-wrapped veggie rolls and zucchini with marinara sauce and some veg juice, the sweetheart! No fat, but lots of food. And then, when I drank the GJ/OO mixture (oh wow that was yummy - I was sorry when it was gone), I immediately laid down on my back, like you're supposed to with Hulda's protocol, but after about 10 minutes I turned onto my right side. What do you guys think - would either one of these contribute to my big non-event? What could I have done differently - maybe fast on apple juice for the day prior? And do you think I could do the flush again (hopefully successfully this time!) again next weekend, since nothing happened this time? I went to the gym and worked out with weights at 9 AM this morning, so you know I was feeling no pain! It was like the flush never happened...so strange! I want to do it again!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
    Alert Moderators
    Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Sponsored Ads

What Causes Depression?
You could ďimmunizeĒ yourself against depression!

Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
Learn The Real Cause Type 2 DiabetesÖAnd How To Turn It On Its Head...

Toxic Chemical Detergent?
Discover the toxicity of your laundry detergent.

Liver/Gall Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver. In j...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program according...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Cancerís Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Become a Sponsor

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

1.512 sec, (1)