Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
As an American, I am confused.. what's wrong with people nowadays?
  • As an American, I am confused.. what's wrong with people nowadays?   Idealistic Youth   12y  2,708  
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    Idealistic Youth
    Date: 10/20/2003 6:36:43 AM   ( 12y ago )   Hits:   2708
    As an American, I am confused.. what's wrong with people nowadays?
    Im a college student in California (born and raised, so yes, that makes me a hippie liberal) and am appalled by everything that comes out of Bush's mouth. As for Iraq... I read all of the above posts and understand the Iraqui man's point, that this is their chance to be free of a dictator, but at what cost? What sort of freedom is having your country bombed on a daily basis, left in rubble and ruin with the masses of dead and injured? I agree that Saddamm is an evil bastard, but the solution is assasination, not annaihalation of the whole country.
    On those occassional "America rules! Go back to Russia!"-esque comments I read... there is a difference between supporting your country, appreciating your freedom, and blindly following like a pathetic little puppy. "My country, right or wrong!" that's such a disgusting mantra. If something is WRONG, why on earth would you follow it? Besides the fact, there is NO REASONABLE MOTIVE for going into Iraq. I went to peace protests in my hometown and quite a few people drove by and yelled out the window (as they sped away, you see, too cowardly to actually stop and talk to people), "DOn't forget 9-11" while not stopping to think, "hey- there WAS no link between Saddamm Hussein and 9-11! And if there was, I don't think we should punish a whole nation for a small group's evildoing!" link to 9-11? nope. weapons of mass destruction? nope. links to osama? nope. it seems as though there's a new reason every week to make up for the fact that there's no reason at all. And the more I read the more I realize how uninformed I am, and I really hate being lied to on a daily basis. Michael Moore's "Stupid White Men" is really good, and The Progressive magazine, because (yes, from a liberal POV) they are both very informative. Just reading all of the information in Moore's book (backed up by research, friends, not just "leftist propaganda"), leaves you feeling sickened, there is so much I didn't know and so much corruption. My friends and I have a running joke that we're moving to Canada, because they 1) don't have Bush, 2) don't have violent gun deaths in the extreme that we do, and 3) the most recent and most wonderful, have Arnold for their governor.

god bless america.
    Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
    Alert Moderators
    Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015

0.082 sec, (2)

Did you poop today?
    All natural constipation relief!

High Blood Pressure?

How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon a...

#1 Candida Cleanse
    Find out how to kill the Candida fungus today!

High-Voltage Colloidal Silver
    I finally found a colloidal silver made with high voltag...

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
    Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer...

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
    Hulda Clark Cleanses

The Most Powerful Detox
    The Best Detox Article Ever Written.

Natural Cancer Remedies

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
    Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health b...

”I Cured My Candida”
    Eliminate Candida Symptoms Within Hours.

The Best Colon Cleanse
    Are you Ready for the Ultimate Colon & Intestinal Cleanse?

Utopia Silver Supplements
    Colloidal Silver Testimonials. Read comments and opinions by...

Destroy Parasites Quickly
    Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearabl...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
    Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduce...

Causes of Fear?
    Fears can become irrational and even debilitating!

Heavy Metal Detox Kit
    Removes heavy metals from the body

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
    J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

fight and prevent cancer with probiotics, prebiotics and enzymes

The Healthiest Recipes on the Internet
    Hundreds of super healthy and tasty recipes for...

Zeoco Detox Support
    Zeolites for absorbing toxins as part of candida cleanse

The Tesla Shield™
    Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.

Your Ad Here