CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
As an American, I am confused.. what's wrong with people nowadays?
  • As an American, I am confused.. what's wrong with people nowadays?   Idealistic Youth   12y  2,415  
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    Idealistic Youth
    Date: 10/20/2003 6:36:43 AM   ( 12y ago )   Hits:   2418
    As an American, I am confused.. what's wrong with people nowadays?
    Im a college student in California (born and raised, so yes, that makes me a hippie liberal) and am appalled by everything that comes out of Bush's mouth. As for Iraq... I read all of the above posts and understand the Iraqui man's point, that this is their chance to be free of a dictator, but at what cost? What sort of freedom is having your country bombed on a daily basis, left in rubble and ruin with the masses of dead and injured? I agree that Saddamm is an evil bastard, but the solution is assasination, not annaihalation of the whole country.
    On those occassional "America rules! Go back to Russia!"-esque comments I read... there is a difference between supporting your country, appreciating your freedom, and blindly following like a pathetic little puppy. "My country, right or wrong!" that's such a disgusting mantra. If something is WRONG, why on earth would you follow it? Besides the fact, there is NO REASONABLE MOTIVE for going into Iraq. I went to peace protests in my hometown and quite a few people drove by and yelled out the window (as they sped away, you see, too cowardly to actually stop and talk to people), "DOn't forget 9-11" while not stopping to think, "hey- there WAS no link between Saddamm Hussein and 9-11! And if there was, I don't think we should punish a whole nation for a small group's evildoing!" link to 9-11? nope. weapons of mass destruction? nope. links to osama? nope. it seems as though there's a new reason every week to make up for the fact that there's no reason at all. And the more I read the more I realize how uninformed I am, and I really hate being lied to on a daily basis. Michael Moore's "Stupid White Men" is really good, and The Progressive magazine, because (yes, from a liberal POV) they are both very informative. Just reading all of the information in Moore's book (backed up by research, friends, not just "leftist propaganda"), leaves you feeling sickened, there is so much I didn't know and so much corruption. My friends and I have a running joke that we're moving to Canada, because they 1) don't have Bush, 2) don't have violent gun deaths in the extreme that we do, and 3) the most recent and most wonderful, have Arnold for their governor.

god bless america.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
    Alert Moderators
    Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
  • How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.070 sec, (2)

Erectile Dysfunction?
    Combat ED without pills, from home. Guaranteed 100% Success

My Liver Is Healthy
    According to this Free Liver & Gallbladder Health Test.

Dangers Of Drinking Water
    Chemicals in your drinking water and how they might affect y...

Free Clark DVD!
    A rare interview with Dr. Hulda Clark on DVD for FREE. Patients give t...

Liver Cleanse
    Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
    Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

Utopia Silver Supplements
    Mineral & Vitamin Organ Support. Find the supplements you ne...

Proven Parasite Diet
    The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or L...

Shop For Zappers
    We Carry A Wide Selection - Best Prices You’ll Find Online!

Skin Disorder Cure
    Cures all common skin disorders fast and safely with no side effect...

Natural Cancer Remedies

My cancer is gone!
    After a single session!

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
    Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced...

The Tesla Shield™
    The #1 Personal Energy Enhancement Device. Transformational Technolo...

Best Enzymes?
    Probiotics with prebiotics and enzymes.

$5 off at Iherb.com
    Use referral code X0T949 to get $5 off your first order from iherb...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
    J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Worlds leading fungal treatment
    Clinically proven effective against thrush, yeast infe...

Your Ad Here