Re: Ionic detoxification foot bath scam explained by a manufacturer
- Ionic detoxification foot bath scam explained by a manufacturer
† C †
- - since it would probably impact your earning potential ... ... How w...
- DoubtIt, thank you so very much for this post and for the link to that...
- I am trying to have an open mind about ionic foot baths. I did one on ...
- It’s amazing how people justify their opinions. You cite all of Mary S...
- Great Interview from Mary Staggs. ... ... Now with all the arguing as...
- Maybe if the POSTER had included the interview IN IT’S ENTIRETY I migh...
- I was diagnosed with Stage 2 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma in March of thi...
- I’ve used these machines infrequently over the past 8 years with posit...
- I have an ionic foot bath in my clinic. I will agree that if you know ...
- Note the article says: ... ”...No. Different treatments, individuals a...
- I want to qualify myself as having a BS in Biology & Chemistry minor. ...
- We have been using an ionic foot bath for a few months now at our offi...
- Hey, I have got to give my 2 cents on these ionic foot detox baths. .....
- I tried an ionic foot bath and loved it! I got rid of a toenail fungus...
- THEN WHY DOES dR. MARY SCAGGS HAVE THEM FOR SALE ON HER WEBSITE? ... ...
- Yep, you are right. The colors mean absolutely nothing. In spite of ...
- You do not have a clue. ... I know personally that ionic detox works. ...
- I have to disagree with anyone who thinks it is a scam. How do you acc...
- Hi, ... I have a friend with GOUT using ion detox for 10 sessions (1/2...
Donate to CureZone
Terms of Service
- Spam Policy
- Guidelines & Rules
CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com
1.125 sec, (1)