Re: Ionic detoxification foot bath scam explained by a manufacturer
Ionic detoxification foot bath scam explained by a manufacturer
† C †
- - since it would probably impact your earning potential ... ... How would it do...
- DoubtIt, thank you so very much for this post and for the link to that unbelieva...
- I am trying to have an open mind about ionic foot baths. I did one on Saturday w...
- It’s amazing how people justify their opinions. You cite all of Mary Skaggs word...
- Great Interview from Mary Staggs. ... ... Now with all the arguing aside for a ...
- Maybe if the POSTER had included the interview IN IT’S ENTIRETY I might have a l...
- I was diagnosed with Stage 2 Invasive Ductal Carcinoma in March of this year. .....
- I’ve used these machines infrequently over the past 8 years with positive result...
- I have an ionic foot bath in my clinic. I will agree that if you know how to set...
- Note the article says: ... ”...No. Different treatments, individuals and water s...
- I want to qualify myself as having a BS in Biology & Chemistry minor. So I am re...
- We have been using an ionic foot bath for a few months now at our office. I unde...
- Hey, I have got to give my 2 cents on these ionic foot detox baths. ... ... I w...
- I tried an ionic foot bath and loved it! I got rid of a toenail fungus that I ha...
- THEN WHY DOES dR. MARY SCAGGS HAVE THEM FOR SALE ON HER WEBSITE? ... ... SOUNDS...
- Yep, you are right. The colors mean absolutely nothing. In spite of that, the ...
- You do not have a clue. ... I know personally that ionic detox works. Do your h...
- I have to disagree with anyone who thinks it is a scam. How do you account for t...
- Hi, ... I have a friend with GOUT using ion detox for 10 sessions (1/2hr @ sessi...
Donate to CureZone
Terms of Service
- Spam Policy
- Guidelines & Rules
CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com
0.395 sec, (1)