I think you have Candida. Or it could very well be a strain of fungus there are many fungal strains and Candida is just one name. Well I know you definitely have it as you have athletes foot = FUNGUS!
Candida/fungus is a usual culprit of bad breath. You can do the spit test to find out if you have Candida/fungus. You can find instructions here.
Most doctors don't believe that systemic Candida exists. They flinch when you mention Candida as it is the new disease every problem is blamed on :- it and H Pylori which has just been proved to cause stomach ulcers. The fact that it is very difficult to test for Candida as EVERYBODY has Candida/fungus in there body complicates matters. They test 100 people everyone has it. The difference is in some people it gets out of control and causes bad breath among other things. It usually gets out of control after antibiotics, or steroids and takes over! It is highly toxic, giving off gas that cause bad odour and depression with cravings for the very things that feed the yeast. I.E. bread and cakes. Your email screamed to me Candida/fungus.
I will not call it Candida but fungus from here on as Candida is just one tiny strain of the fungal family and seems to make the doctors angry.
Now how to get rid of it?
1. Candida diet (no fruit, vinegar, sugar, fructose dextrose of any kind, no alcohol (brewers yeast?) no breads with yeast no sauces - soya ketchup etc because they are loaded with sugar/yeast. It is amazing how many hidden sugars there are. No cakes obv. You can read hundreds of websites about the Candida diet. Get started.
2. Prescription drugs that can erradicate it or just erradicate the weaker strains of the fungus and then leave you with the stronger strain which is even more difficult to get rid of. You have to make up your mind there. (probably best to try a drug to kick start getting rid of the fungus but stick to the diet and taking pro-biotics at the same time)
3. Look on the Candida Forum
sight and search in google for anti-fungal drugs there are hundreds with different brand names. Be careful though each one only kills a few strains.
3. Pro-biotics. Three-lac, people are saying wonderful things about this natural drug. Fungal Defense, Primal Defense - also have good things said about them. There are loads more.
4. See a kinesiologist, or naturopath. Kinesiologist (a very good one) is best. She will tell you if you have Candida or a fungus etc. She will also tell you what foods you can and can't eat tailored exactly for you. This is better than following a general Candida diet which is practically impossible to follow when the fungus is screaming for you to eat cakes and will reduce you to tears untill you do. This fungus wants to survive and will do everything in it's power to take over you body.
If you see a naturopath/bio-resonance practitioner they will tell you if there are any other parasites involved. Everybody has some but they may not be the cause of your problem.
5. Boost your immune system as much as possible. The Fungus keeps the immune system depressed so it can't fight it off. If you boost the immune it can help to kill the fungus.
New Transfere Factor plus is the strongest immune booster out there. Vitamin C loads of it is also good. You can get vit C chewables and suck to help with the bad breath. Don't use mouth washes with alcohol (all mouth washes as they contain alcohol that feed the fungus)
6. Bio-yogurt? Some say yes some say no.
7. Jeez what else? Biotin, B vits, oregano oil, but make sure all vitamins you take are yeast and Sugar
glucose free. Many vitamins are in a Sugar
coated shell....no kidding. You think you are doing good eating fruit and vits and you are feeding your fungus. I could go on, but how can I summarise many books in one post? I hope this helps you to start on your own journey of reading and information to find out for yourself what you have and how to fix it. Look on the Candida Forum
here and else where. Those people know tonnes more than me.
I think you have a Fungal strain.
Bad breath can also be caused by toxins in the liver so Liver Flushes
are good. The atheles foot makes me think it is a fungus though.
I hope you are happy now you are closer to being rid of this thing.
let us knw how you get on