CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Aloe Vera helped me
  • Aloe Vera helped me   SnoogieWoogie   10y  4,558  
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    SnoogieWoogie
    Date: 3/18/2005 1:45:36 PM   ( 10y ago )   Hits:   4558
    Hello everybody,
    I just wanted to share with you what helped me. I've suffered from endo for almost 20 years with all the symptoms you can imagine.

Last year I started a side business for distributing Aloe Vera drinks and other products, when my sponsor said to me it might help with the symptoms of endo I did what most of us would do: I smiled and said "sure". I was at the point where I had tried everything, from various pills to herbs and so on and I just did not believe anymore that anything could help.

For 4 months my cycles were just the same painful process but the last two cycles were so different, I still had some pain but I could control it with just three paracetamol and day 3-5 were absolutely pain free. Also I have no mixture of constipation and diarrhoe anymore.

I am not posting this to sell products but I just felt that it is important to share this info because it could help others too.

Don't get me wrong I still have endo with all the other conditions - there is no cure but Aloe Vera helped me deal with the symptoms.

If you want some more information, please get in touch with me.

Take care

Mel

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
    Alert Moderators
    Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

How can I view entire discussion thread on a single page?

How can I expand all forum messages on a single forum page?

Donate to CureZone

Heal Type 2 Diabetes

Stop The Skin Itch Now!

Wow! Thanks a lot Stephen!

My Liver Is Healthy

Free Clark DVD!

Free shipping on orders over $49

Your Ad Here

Easy Colon Detox

Utopia Silver Supplements

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Cancer’s Natural Enemy

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Place your Ad Here

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2015  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)